Houston hires Bills VP of Player Personnel Brian Gaine as GM

YoloinOhio

Unfortunately if the Bills continue the upward trend, this is what happens to good teams, especially those that are well run. It’s part of the sustainability issue of success (which I’m not saying the Bills have found yet) and why the Bills need to continue to develop young FO talent - as much as they do Coaching and player talent.

Bummer. 

Figured Gaine was gone as soon as Green Bay hired Brian Guntekunst. He was supposedly the guy the Texans wanted, with Gaine being choice #2. 

Really sucks Gaine didn't even have one draft here. But I'd assume that he's done a lot of work on this draft class, so at least we have all the player evaluations he's done so far. 

The Texans could really screw us in this draft, though. They draft in front of us in every round. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Bummer. 

Figured Gaine was gone as soon as Green Bay hired Brian Guntekunst. He was supposedly the guy the Texans wanted, with Gaine being choice #2. 

Really sucks Gaine didn't even have one draft here. But I'd assume that he's done a lot of work on this draft class, so at least we have all the player evaluations he's done so far. 

The Texans could really screw us in this draft, though. They draft in front of us in every round. 

He was the director of pro personnel... Handles free agent signings. Not drafts.

28 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

Unfortunately if the Bills continue the upward trend, this is what happens to good teams, especially those that are well run. It’s part of the sustainability issue of success (which I’m not saying the Bills have found yet) and why the Bills need to continue to develop young FO talent - as much as they do Coaching and player talent.

Our FO is stacked...potentially the most talent top to bottom in the NFL

• Like (+1) 1