Houston hires Bills VP of Player Personnel Brian Gaine as GM

YoloinOhio

Bills hired Brian Gaine away from the Texans last year which was a lateral move for him as Director of Player Personnel. Depending on which side if the fence he was on with O’Brien vs Smith, could see him going back there as GM if O’Brien wins this power struggle.

Edited by YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

O'Brien seems like a d bag.

I sat next to him once on a flight out of Houston. He was a gigantic d bag, almost like he was going out of his way to be a d bag. It was right before they signed Osweiler, maybe that had something to do with it.

2 minutes ago, Ennjay said:

FWIW:  O'Brien is being mentioned in these parts as a possible Giants HC.  He may want out of Houston, meaning he doesn't care if Smith wins a power struggle.

That has been rumored (not the NYG part, which is interesting) but that he wants out of Houston. I think going back to last year.

4 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I sat next to him once on a flight out of Houston. He was a gigantic d bag, almost like he was going out of his way to be a d bag. It was right before they signed Osweiler, maybe that had something to do with it.

He was hated while at Penn State. He was miserable about having to fill joe pa’s shoes. 

• Like (+1) 1