Year End Awards TBD style

Kirby Jackson

On 12/30/2017 at 9:03 AM, Bill from NYC said:

There are just so many posters who know a ton about football. Many can even put aside the fact that they are Bills Fans and make intelligent comments. I thank you all!

That said, there has never been a poster on TBD who understands football and the Bills to the degree that Badolbilz does. I wish there were more who came close. A friend who used to post here named Lori was certainly in his class. She put hours of research behind her posts and I do miss her presence on this board. The tailgates with those 2 at RWS were great beyond words.

Badol knows about many of these players before they arrive at college. He watches a million college games and if you ask him for a solid Guard who will be there in Round 3 or 4, he can name several.

Again, this post is not to slight anyone else. The guy simply stands alone in his football knowledge. If you don't believe me, meet up with him at a tailgate and ask him a few questions.

Lori does not post here at all and Badol doesn't post as often as I would like, but the two of them have extensive football knowledge. As Bill described, meet them and chat a bit about football and you will realize they are in a a league of their own. I saw in another thread, Badol was being skewered for some comments he made, what most don't get is that he does not just make drunken assessments of a player or scheme, he actually is a student of the game. I have no idea what he does for a living, but he really should be connected to football management somewhere, and Lori could easily work at the same capacity. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Joesixpack is on fire this season.  He’s stood by tough takes and came out on top. 

You said Tyrod was a top 10 Franchise qb.   I’m not sure you’re in a position to bash him.  

5RxHuNL.gif

• Haha (+1) 1