Manziel Approved by CFL Commissioner for a 2018 Contract with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, wppete said:

I’ll wach out of curiosity.

Absolutely.  In a league as boring as the NFL has gotten how could one not want to watch this kid ?  People said the same about Flutie, and Fran Tarkenton before him.  Hell I hope he is successful and ends up in the NFL.  Put some "zip" back in watching the abortion the NFL has become.  

But then, I guess being a negative nellie know-it-all is what this site is all about....and I should just "fit in" and say he sux because I said so.  LOL !  

Go Johnny Football.  Give us a reason to stay awake while watching football.  He's probably better than any QB currently on our roster...when sober.

Edited by jaybee

I loved watching Johnny in college dude could ball out and had such charisma. Really wanted to see it translate into the pro game. Unfortunately Johnny forgot that once you get to the dance you have to prepare and work even harder to stay there. He wasn't the big fish in a small pond anymore and staying out partying drinking and drugging killed his career. That being said I wish him well and hope he can pull a Flutie win couple Gray Cups and come back to the NFL a changed man.