Manziel Approved by CFL Commissioner for a 2018 Contract with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats

26CornerBlitz

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

This sentence is contradictory in and of itself.  Oh, and I dont too excited about the opinions on a football chat board, nor should anyone.  

Getting it together and wishing him success as an NFL qb who would earn millions of dollars are two different things.

I'm sorry my post was clearly too complicated for you to understand so you had to simplify it in such a way. 

But if you'd like to discuss race, consider me up for it.

It also wasn't one sentence. And yea that's nitpicking but that's about what you did to my post, but what I just said is actually factual. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

You may not hear that. Hamilton is being stupid and haven't re signed him yet

Isn't it because he wants more money?  I think he should just take the opportunity to showcase himself after being away from the game for so long. 

Johnny Manziel opens up about alcohol use, depression

The former Heisman Trophy winner and ex-NFL QB also said during an interview on 'Good Morning America' that he's taking medication for bipolar disorder.

DOH   I see Yolo was on top of things as usual.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Tasker recently worked out for the NYJ.  Maybe he's exploring NFL aspirations.

Ya but the Hamilton paper said that the Tiger Cats may not even bring him back even if he doesn't sign on with an NFL team

Edit: Never mind lol They must have heard me complaining lol

2 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Ya but the Hamilton paper said that the Tiger Cats may not even bring him back even if he doesn't sign on with an NFL team

Right on cue. :lol:

36 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

You're quite the agent - leveraging on a message board is innovative if not revolutionary!

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...