Manziel Approved by CFL Commissioner for a 2018 Contract with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats

26CornerBlitz

23 minutes ago, Augie said:

My sources tell me the CFL stuff  is a ruse. He’s in OP because he’s our secret plan to fix the Bills QB needs. 

I’m going dark now....

I get it now.

Use all our draft picks to put weapons around him!

Evander Kane is also from Canada...................connecting dots!

53 minutes ago, Augie said:

My sources tell me the CFL stuff  is a ruse. He’s in OP because he’s our secret plan to fix the Bills QB needs. 

I’m going dark now....

Mine have told me that he has matured and has vowed to be "more cultured" by regularly attending the Canadian ballet...

• Haha (+1) 1

Eat em' raw, Johnny!:thumbsup:

Will be interesting to see if he can deal with being a reserve for a season or more if need be.........Hamilton isn't very good and needs the help but it often takes a while for QB's from the US to catch on to the CFL game.   

7 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Mine have told me that he has matured and has vowed to be "more cultured" by regularly attending the Canadian ballet...

Toronto has the only real ballet and Montreal the best alternative type of ballet.

15 hours ago, OJABBA said:

What took him so long to get to the CFL?

They were aware that he had a substance abuse problem and needed treatment.

He completed the rehab so the Cats wanted him right then.

Last fall the team reached out to the commish and Johnny and the commish said i want to see him go another 6 months without trouble before you can have him.