Bruce Arians Out as Cardinals' HC - Retires from Coaching

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

He hasnt done much after a good start...

But damn if I wouldnt want him as the OC here with a new QB...

His Qbs suck.  He would be an amazing OC but it's going to depend on his health, the qb, and if it's a place he wants to go. He will be able to sit back and pick and choose.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, ALF said:

Bruce should go back to Indy if Pagano is let go.

IMO he is a very good coach.  There is not much he can do with the garbage he has at QB and his best player going out for the season in the first game of the year.  He definitely knows how to run a high octane passing attack if he has the weapons. 

9 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

He hasnt done much after a good start...

But damn if I wouldnt want him as the OC here with a new QB...

......sign me up.....but his ego may be too much for McD to handle.....if he wants to continue as HC, maybe back to Colts.........

He will be my dream OC to develop our new QB, his offense is always inovative and fun to watch. He could work with any veteran for a year or two and then start his guy or even start a rookie QB from day 1. 

Please please please! We deserve this after haveing to endure coaches like Hackett and Dennison...

48 minutes ago, ALF said:

Bruce should go back to Indy if Pagano is let go.

I was discussing this with my father-in-law yesterday. Pagano's best season in Indy was actually Arians' year of coaching. Indy couldn't replace Pagano after his inspirational fight against cancer, but Arians proved himself the superior coach.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I'm a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan and would love to see Arians on the Buffalo sideline, his offenses were always creative and fun to watch.

He also had Big Ben and Andrew Luck as his QB