Notable Nexflix / Amazon / Premium Channel Series & Movies

Heitz

On 8/8/2022 at 3:04 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Just binged the entire season late last week.  I couldn’t turn it off.  The finale was absolutely incredible.  Very interesting concept, and quite dark at times.  The best show I’ve watched in a while for sure.

We just finished it. Completely agree with your analysis. The finale was intense and a real cliffhanger. Season 2 will not start shooting until Oct. Some outstanding acting in this show.

btw - The Lumon office is actually Bell Labs R&D facility in Holmdel, NJ.

Edited by Mr Info
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

The Mante T'eo doc is crazy.  I had no idea how long the relationship was going on. I thought it was quite a bit shorter than that. Guy just became the poster child for catfishing.

I remember laughing at his expense when it all happened (mainly bc I hate ND), but watching this made me feel so bad for him.  It ruined his life and also probably cost him millions of dollars.  Interesting watch though.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Anyone watching the LOTR series on Amazon Prime? Is it me or does it kinda suck so far?

I've found it entertaining.  But I'm not some Tolkien nerd or someone who is losing their ***** about black hobbits and elves which seems to be where most of the criticism is coming from.

1 minute ago, Bandito said:

I don't get why they needed to change the characters' race? Just to placate to the woke mob sadly.

Maybe that was the best actor for the job and no one else thought the race of a fictional being was so critical to their portrayal of an elf or hobbit?  Maybe you reach a broader audience when your cast isn't 100% white or the bad guys?  Maybe one day I won't have to read the rants of grown men losing their ***** because black people are eating cheerios in a commercial or Captain America is black or a dwarf is black?  Not holding my breath on the last one.  (No one tell Bandito about Hamilton)

Seeing everything through the lens of wokeness (nobody has actually used that term in years) is no way to go through life.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bandito said:

LOL. You seem to be the one losing your **** over it. I just questioned the rationale of it as it is a symptom of being woke. Go woke, go broke. Cry more.

You see a black hobbit and think theres no other answer than "going woke".  Thats your world view.  Go woke, go broke is a hollow headline meant for people who rarely think critically. See Gillette, Disney, Nike, etc.  You've been duped.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 2

44 minutes ago, Bandito said:

LOL. You seem to be the one losing your **** over it. I just questioned the rationale of it as it is a symptom of being woke. Go woke, go broke. Cry more.

Don’t you have a government building to raid or something?  Take your trash out of here and to PPP where it belongs. 

• Like (+1) 1