Notable Nexflix / Amazon / Premium Channel Series & Movies

Heitz

Watched The Bubble on Netflix tonight.  It's a comedy about a group of actors forced to make a movie while living in a hotel during the pandemic.  My wife summed it up pretty good with "It's not a great movie, but it's not a bad movie either. It's just two hours of my life I won't get back."  So if you're just looking for something to watch, check it out. 

On 4/8/2022 at 10:32 PM, Just Jack said:

Watched The Bubble on Netflix tonight.  It's a comedy about a group of actors forced to make a movie while living in a hotel during the pandemic.  My wife summed it up pretty good with "It's not a great movie, but it's not a bad movie either. It's just two hours of my life I won't get back."  So if you're just looking for something to watch, check it out. 

Agree. We watched a couple weeks ago.  Some really funny moments, but not enough. And it was about an hour too long too.

15 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

One of the best shows on television... and that ending pushed it across that line for me.

When does season 2 come out?!

They just announced last week that there will be a season 2, but no info on dates. I wouldn't expect anything until sometime in 2023.

If it hasn't already been mentioned, Ricky Gervais' "Afterlife" is an incredibly beautiful and emotional 3 season series.  Probably one of the overall best shows I've ever seen.  Such an emotional rollercoaster of a series and extremely well done.  Plenty of laughs and probably even more tears.  The only downside is it's only 3 seasons

12 hours ago, The Poojer said:

If it hasn't already been mentioned, Ricky Gervais' "Afterlife" is an incredibly beautiful and emotional 3 season series.  Probably one of the overall best shows I've ever seen.  Such an emotional rollercoaster of a series and extremely well done.  Plenty of laughs and probably even more tears.  The only downside is it's only 3 seasons

Is Steve Merchant in it?

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

not usually a network show fan but Ghosts on CBS/Paramount+ is a VERY funny show.
also just started on "Barry" on HBOMax.  Very interesting.  Love Bill Hader so i am gonna stick with this one for a while

My wife and I watch that also.  For a show you think would be just dumb stupid comedy and not around very long, it's very surprising how good it is.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

Ghosts on CBS/Paramount+

I don't think we've watched a network sitcom since the Seinfeld years, but we started watching Ghosts and so far it's been pretty good.

• Like (+1) 1