Notable Nexflix / Amazon / Premium Channel Series & Movies

Heitz

56 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Thanks for this comment.  I have Comcast cable, and MAX is not included in my regular TV package!  

I will revisit this again, though, to make sure.

Yeah, we were able to access the HBOMAX app on the Firestick with our AT&T-DTV user/pass.  We have Comcast here and they’re a notorious suck fest.  Hope things work out.

17 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

my favorite movie of all time is the karate kid, and just started watching cobra Kai. It’s been great so far. I love the small things they do to take you down memory lane, with the same music, scenes at Daniel’s old apartment building, interspersing the flash backs.  

I thought it would be corny, and it is a little.  But it kinda knows it is and has some fun with it.  

And it's pretty freakin funny, too.

40 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I thought it would be corny, and it is a little.  But it kinda knows it is and has some fun with it.  

Agreed. It’s not pretending to be something else. Just a solid show, a little corny, pretty entertaining, and heavy on the nostalgia. For big-time KK fans like myself, we just eat up the nostalgia. 

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Johnny Lawrence trying to learn how to use a computer was priceless!!!  

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Agreed. It’s not pretending to be something else. Just a solid show, a little corny, pretty entertaining, and heavy on the nostalgia. For big-time KK fans like myself, we just eat up the nostalgia. 

Yeah overall it was enjoyable.  A fan of KK, even Parts 2 and 3.  It did a decent job brining the storyline to today's teens I guess while still using some of the original storylines/music.

I just didn't care for the way season 2 ended, I'll kind of leave it there without giving it away to anyone else reading this  

17 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Thanks for this comment.  I have Comcast cable, and MAX is not included in my regular TV package!  

It would almost be worth canceling it with Comcast and signing up for HBOMax directly.

16 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yeah, we were able to access the HBOMAX app on the Firestick with our AT&T-DTV user/pass.  We have Comcast here and they’re a notorious suck fest.  Hope things work out.

Since when??? Last I saw there was no MAX app on Amazon and they were still working out the deal.

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Since when??? Last I saw there was no MAX app on Amazon and they were still working out the deal.

You know what?  It might have been an app that was on the television or on the PS4.  My wife handles all the tech responsibilities in the household 😂

I am sure, however, that we were able to access the app somehow with our DTV user name and password 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You know what?  It might have been an app that was on the television or on the PS4.  My wife handles all the tech responsibilities in the household 😂

I am sure, however, that we were able to access the app somehow with our DTV user name and password 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ah, you got my hopes up! 🤣

That does make more sense though.

20 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

When signing into HBOMax, and Choose Your Provider, it does have Xfinity listed as an option. Might want to give it a try.

https://play.hbomax.com/login

On 9/8/2020 at 8:35 PM, Another Fan said:

Johnny Lawrence trying to learn how to use a computer was priceless!!!  

Yeah overall it was enjoyable.  A fan of KK, even Parts 2 and 3.  It did a decent job brining the storyline to today's teens I guess while still using some of the original storylines/music.

I just didn't care for the way season 2 ended, I'll kind of leave it there without giving it away to anyone else reading this  

So at what point between season 2&3 does Kreese change things over to Koala Kai?

$8 in addition to the prime membership?

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

just a heads up if you like Docs ...new channel on Amazon ..PBS Documentaries. $8 a month, worth $30 a month. just awesome. Should have known something was up when all them started disappearing from Prime and Netflix.Now i know why!

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

just a heads up if you like Docs ...new channel on Amazon ..PBS Documentaries. $8 a month, worth $30 a month. just awesome. Should have known something was up when all them started disappearing from Prime and Netflix.Now i know why!

Can I see what is available before paying the $8?