Notable Nexflix / Amazon / Premium Channel Series & Movies

Heitz

4 hours ago, stuvian said:

Tiger King might be in the streaming HOF. It's so crazy though I had to take a  break between episodes

every time I thought it was going to level out they threw gas on the dumpster fire. It was really something.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, stuvian said:

Tiger King might be in the streaming HOF. It's so crazy though I had to take a  break between episodes

buddy, i had not seen any promo for this and went into it knowing nothing. oh my god. it was pure insanity. i actually have the last episode left.  a hollywood writer couldn't write this level of insanity. it might be the greatest doc i've ever seen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I just watched the Trials of Gabriel Fernandez. This was the most difficult thing I have ever watched in my life. Without exaggeration or sarcasm, it is emotionally traumatizing. If you're going to watch it, give yourself some time emotionally to recover afterward because you will need it. 

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

I just watched the Trials of Gabriel Fernandez. This was the most difficult thing I have ever watched in my life. Without exaggeration or sarcasm, it is emotionally traumatizing. If you're going to watch it, give yourself some time emotionally to recover afterward because you will need it. 

watched it a few weeks back. it's awful. i sat there and wept

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, stuvian said:

And that's why I stopped at the trailer.

If it hasn't been mentioned in this thread, consider this a recommendation, if it has been mentioned, consider this an endorsement.  Letterkenny on hulu, it's a very quirky canadian sitcom that is just so damned funny.  I blew threw the first 2 seasons yesterday and had some very hearty guffaws.  Enjoy.  Pitter patter

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/21/2020 at 2:07 PM, plenzmd1 said:

This is show is  excellent, thank you much for the recommendation. Always nice to see people  i know from past shows..the older lady on bench from Downtown and dads nurse from Catastrophe. BTW, Catasrrophe is awesome show as well!

No problem.

The lady on the bench was also in Shaun of the Dead. 

I’ll check Catastrophe out. Plenty of time on my hands at the moment!  

• Like (+1) 1

Tip of the cap to Doc Antle.     

Luring in all the “wives” with Tigers is a heady play.  

Everyone throw on the Tiger king.   

RIGHT NOW.   

Exotic Joe’s 3 way wedding pink shirts is just too much.  

Edited by Teddy KGB

11 hours ago, The Poojer said:

If it hasn't been mentioned in this thread, consider this a recommendation, if it has been mentioned, consider this an endorsement.  Letterkenny on hulu, it's a very quirky canadian sitcom that is just so damned funny.  I blew threw the first 2 seasons yesterday and had some very hearty guffaws.  Enjoy.  Pitter patter

I couldn't make it through the first episode, had no idea what's as going on or being said, and I am Canadian.....

Watched DCs Swampthing, and almost through Pennyworth. Swampthing is pretty good, Pennyworth isn't horrible so far. One of the guys on Pennyworth sounds like someone who has done a voice on Archer, same with the Boss from the British show The IT Crowd

Edited by apuszczalowski

I can understand that, but honestly if you can get through 1-3 episodes i think you'd find the humor.  The characters are great.  I'm already up to season 5 and i started from scratch on sunday.  I'm really enjoying it

13 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

I couldn't make it through the first episode, had no idea what's as going on or being said, and I am Canadian.....

Watched DCs Swampthing, and almost through Pennyworth. Swampthing is pretty good, Pennyworth isn't horrible so far. One of the guys on Pennyworth sounds like someone who has done a voice on Archer, same with the Boss from the British show The IT Crowd