Notable Nexflix / Amazon / Premium Channel Series & Movies

Heitz

19 hours ago, bdutton said:

Anybody watching Messiah?  My wife is already 4-5 episodes in but I missed most of it.. she's really into it.

Wifey and I liked it. A bit slow at times, but we made it through the season.

On 2/11/2020 at 10:23 AM, LeGOATski said:

First ep of Locke & Key was great. The first season has gotten good reviews.

watched it and it was pretty good. funny thing is i finished at and i was like they left out a pretty big plot hole. went to bed and woke up and forgot what it was. 

On 2/11/2020 at 11:06 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Watched the 4 part "The Pharmacist" on Netflix.  I thought it was well done but quite the depressing topic with villains and victims strewn about everywhere.

I agree, Chalmette use to be in my sales area in New Orleans (not drugs) and I probably went into that pharmacy a dozen times.  I had no idea.  But, it was a good documentary, lots of turns.  

7 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

New teaser trailer released today for Stranger things 4, showing people being forced to build a railroad in snowy Russia, and 'the American' being revealed.

I kinda hope they wrap things up this season.  Another year or two and those boys will be shaving.  And the girls, there were a few scenes in S3 where I think they had to kinda adjust the red heads wardrobe to contain her developments.

1 hour ago, Hurricane said:

Just started watching Black Sails... finished the forst episode.   

May the forst be with you

19 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I kinda hope they wrap things up this season.  Another year or two and those boys will be shaving.  And the girls, there were a few scenes in S3 where I think they had to kinda adjust the red heads wardrobe to contain her developments.

May the forst be with you

I think they have said it will go one more season, or season 4 will be a 2 part season. This definitely isn't the last one though.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I'm thinking of starting that one soon

The storylines are obviously intense, so it is not something I, personally, would be able to binge watch. I watch a couple of episodes at a time, then watch something lighter.

1 hour ago, KRC said:

The storylines are obviously intense, so it is not something I, personally, would be able to binge watch. I watch a couple of episodes at a time, then watch something lighter.

I'm usually the same way, I watch it while doing work on my computer, usually do about 2-3 episodes per night, then switch to something else shorter and lighter.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/11/2020 at 10:23 AM, LeGOATski said:

First ep of Locke & Key was great. The first season has gotten good reviews.

Meh, I watched the first episode and wasn't interested at all in finishing the series. 

On 2/15/2020 at 10:25 PM, Tierlifer said:

McMillions on HBO has been damn good. Well well done Walhlberg.

The Outsider is really starting to get dopey and confusing now. 

Sounds like a conflicting interest, is it possible he's trying to get people to eat at Wahlburgers instead?

Me and the wife are going to try and watch a series we didn't know about until now, the Lake Erie Murders on Hulu from Investigation Discovery. 

Edited by The Jokeman

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been watching After Life on Netflix. 

Ricky Gervais plays a depressed man who’s lost the will to live after his wife passes from cancer. He becomes very honest and just decides not to give a damn.

It’s hilarious and sad at the same time. I’ve one episode (of 6) left and I hope it has a happy ending. 

It’s British made but I hope you guys can give it a watch. 

2 hours ago, BritBill said:

I’ve been watching After Life on Netflix. 

Ricky Gervais plays a depressed man who’s lost the will to live after his wife passes from cancer. He becomes very honest and just decides not to give a damn.

It’s hilarious and sad at the same time. I’ve one episode (of 6) left and I hope it has a happy ending. 

It’s British made but I hope you guys can give it a watch. 

I haven't watched it but I'm aware of the ending of S1 because Gervais included it in his monologue at the Golden Globes (come back after watching the final episode)

It's been renewed for a second season, so he obviously didn't kill himself

Just like Jeffrey Epstein

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1