Notable Nexflix / Amazon / Premium Channel Series & Movies

Heitz

29 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My wife and I are starting Peaky as soon as we finish with Mind Hunter.  So many shows to watch right now.

Mrs. KRC and I liked Mind Hunter. We are currently working on Making a Murderer.

Just started Paul Rudd's new show Living With Yourself. And like all of Paul Rudd's projects it's really good.

It's classified as a comedy, but could be considered a sci-fi psychological thriller...

Big bonus for 26min episodes!

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Just started Paul Rudd's new show Living With Yourself. And like all of Paul Rudd's projects it's really good.

It's classified as a comedy, but could be considered a sci-fi psychological thriller...

Just finished it tonight. Worth the trip. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'm definitely a Paul Rudd fan in general, but FWIW, I enjoyed this show a lot. I don't really know how I would categorize it but it was good IMO.

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/27/2019 at 5:41 AM, davefan66 said:

Don’t know if mentioned.

Amazon Prime “The Boys”.

Freaking good show.  Strange at times, but good.  First season just ended, 8 shows so an easy binge.  

They are pushing that one pretty hard right now.  I'm getting a little sick of the ads that run in front of every single episode of shows I watch on Amazon.  That one does have me curious though.

9 hours ago, shrader said:

They are pushing that one pretty hard right now.  I'm getting a little sick of the ads that run in front of every single episode of shows I watch on Amazon.  That one does have me curious though.

It's been out for a while now, talked about a few pages ago.

Jack Ryan Season 2 is out on Friday on Amazon

• Like (+1) 1