Notable Nexflix / Amazon / Premium Channel Series & Movies

Heitz

On 9/18/2019 at 9:24 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

LAMP / For those of you with kids... second season comes out October 1st on Netflix: 

https://hmhco.app.box.com/s/3ltheazbjdoek2p1t2njhtulo517mnz1

I keep seeing people use this word wrong, so I had to look it up, to see if there is a new meaning.

According to wiki it stands for: Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP

I'm more confused now.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, unbillievable said:

I keep seeing people use this word wrong, so I had to look it up, to see if there is a new meaning.

I'm more confused now.

In this case, I'm pretty sure I used it properly -- at least for one of its usages :beer: 

5 hours ago, unbillievable said:

I'm more confused now.

I always thought it meant

Look At Me Post

Or was used to indicate something being offtopic

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

**SPOILER**

Anybody watch the Ranch's most recent season? Wasn't as funny, and was more dramatic. But I still enjoyed it. Who do you think shot Nick? I'm hoping it was Rooster, but I know they wouldn't take Danny Masterson back. 

I did, i think they have one more 'season' coming out early 2020 and then thats it for the show

They set it up like it was Beau because he left with a gun in his hand

I can't see Rooster because he is in some legal trouble in real life

I think it will end up being Mary, his ex wife. It seems to be how most shows with similar situations go, the woman ends up shooting the abusive husband and I think Beau and Colt find her with the gun in the trailer.

11 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

I did, i think they have one more 'season' coming out early 2020 and then thats it for the show

They set it up like it was Beau because he left with a gun in his hand

I can't see Rooster because he is in some legal trouble in real life

I think it will end up being Mary, his ex wife. It seems to be how most shows with similar situations go, the woman ends up shooting the abusive husband and I think Beau and Colt find her with the gun in the trailer.

No charges have actually been filed, although more accusations are coming out. They purposely left his death open ended without finding a body so that he could potentially return. I'm hopeful, but know it's most likely not gonna happen. I don't think it was Mary though, because he wouldn't have asked "What the f*** are you doing here" since they lived together. 

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

No charges have actually been filed, although more accusations are coming out. They purposely left his death open ended without finding a body so that he could potentially return. I'm hopeful, but know it's most likely not gonna happen. I don't think it was Mary though, because he wouldn't have asked "What the f*** are you doing here" since they lived together. 

Maybe, unless she had taken off and he didn't expect her to be there. Could also be her daughter? Could have also been Mary who shot him, but someone like Beau or Colt may have been in the trailer with her trying to get her to leave and help when he walked in and she used their gun?

I can't see it being one of the main cast members, and I can't see them bringing back Danny after taking him off the show. Plus I would think he would be a bit more shocked/surprised to see someone assumed dead showing up at his trailer.

On 9/4/2019 at 11:50 AM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I recommend The Righteous Gemstones on HBO.  It’s a silly, Danny McBride, type comedy.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the first 4 episodes.  Similar to Vice Principals, but better IMO.

It's awesome.   Walton Goggins.......Little Baby Billy.:lol:

Watched "The Keepers" on Netflix.  It's about the death of a nun in Baltimore in 1969.  There are bits and pieces that don't all fit together.  As an investigation it was interesting but not the best thing I've ever seen.  

Almost by osmosis the humanity of quite a few people that were investigating and/or victims of one type or another came through loud and clear.  From that perspective it was very much worth watching.  Some things were depressing yet strangely uplifting at the same time.  The strength of the human spirit is incredible.

• 2 weeks later...