CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

On 3/16/2021 at 12:43 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

look, this business is about subscribers.

I was raised catholic and then shut down when I started asking ‘why’ and the answers were wrote BS with no good answers. Hypocrisy was rife. later on after tepidly rejecting the system, My wife being  Jewish- even that was a ‘problem’

Sin? Any intercourse not intent on procreation is a mortal sin. Let’s call all of those out that engage in this travesty out into the street and stone them! 

Bottom line is, religion is good, because it keeps the god fearing flock on the straight and narrow and invokes the ‘hell eternity’ fear of doing bad things and teaches being good to others. 

As the general education level of society rises, they need to evolve with it or become obsolete. being inclusive is such an easy win for these religions to bring in more to the flock. 

It’s not ones fault you are biochemically attracted to whomever you are just the same for everyone else.

I rarely get irritated, but I’m really tired of institutions treating really good people living their life as defective when they contribute 10 times more to society than the dissenters.

I am still catholic but agree with on thing you say absolutely- treating good people as a problem makes you weaker. I want as many good people on my side as possible. Our current Pope has spent a lot of time "shaking up" our traditions and is very open about believing government is good, how he is open about the rest but draws the line on tradition here is mind boggling. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

CNN had a show scheduled called "Afraid". Had to pre-empt it with coverage of the Colorado shootings.  Should change their name to the Fear Channel.

Edited by Wacka

On 3/24/2021 at 10:46 AM, Doc said:

CNN's and MSNBC's ratings are tanking.  I wonder how long before Trump gets reinstated in Twitter and FB?

Did you leave Fox out of this list on purpose, or is that where you gathered these facts?  Fox grabbed it's base after 9/11, and has been using the fear model ever since.  Fox news Nov 2020: 3.4M-Fox news Jan 2021: 2.4M; MSNBC Nov 2020: 2.5M-MSNBC Jan 2021: 2.6M; CNN Nov 2020: 2.7M-CNN Jan 2021: 2.7M

Facts matter, but if your Twitterz base thinks everyone else is fake news, then yeah, you're right you can say CNN and MSNBC are TANKING.  LOL  

Let's reinstate Trumps Twitter so he can lie just like you just did, and have his minions lop up that coup-laid.  

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Let me guess: the girls are black.

They just can’t bring themselves to provide news in which black people do anything wrong...it goes against their narrative of white oppression...

Unfortunately, for CNN, people are hip to their shtick... they don’t even try to hide it anymore...

Edited by JaCrispy

15 hours ago, daz28 said:

Did you leave Fox out of this list on purpose, or is that where you gathered these facts?  Fox grabbed it's base after 9/11, and has been using the fear model ever since.  Fox news Nov 2020: 3.4M-Fox news Jan 2021: 2.4M; MSNBC Nov 2020: 2.5M-MSNBC Jan 2021: 2.6M; CNN Nov 2020: 2.7M-CNN Jan 2021: 2.7M

Facts matter, but if your Twitterz base thinks everyone else is fake news, then yeah, you're right you can say CNN and MSNBC are TANKING.  LOL  

Let's reinstate Trumps Twitter so he can lie just like you just did, and have his minions lop up that coup-laid.  

Great.  Now do after January, i.e. when Trump left office...

• 2 weeks later...

I understand it is not CNN but the CBS story on Desantis and "pay for play" is horrible journalism. They literally ignored anyone who did not say what they wanted to report. When all of his political opponents are coming out and defending him you know CBS lied.

• Agree 2

On 3/16/2021 at 12:54 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the 2000 year old book says don’t eat shrimp, you own your wife and anyone who believes anything other than you is going to hell. 

Tis is simply not true.