CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Your view of what trump has said is typical of one defending how the Titanic was built.

Giving help is not leadership, it is duty...what the frig would you say if he didn't give help to NYC....he may say one day to social distance then do the opposite and reverse he position.

Just face it, you do not have to publically say it, but trump is a total failure in this pandemic 

Which country was a success? Which leader did it right?

29 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Which country was a success? Which leader did it right?

By comparison, Canada is 1 /4 the deaths and cases if you compare per capita.

Wisconsin who has a population smaller than the provi .ca of Ontario had 1600 cases yesterday.

Ontario had 400 and has implemented  tougher standards immediately restricting groups to less than 10,  bars, events to 30 people and mandatory masks. 

$10,000 fine for violating gathering guidelines, $750 per individual. Also trying to open schools safely.

No burying a head in the sand because the friggen virus is going to disappear. Suddenly trump talks vaccine for all by April...I thought it was going to disappear....the man is delutional. 

I for one do not want this virus, no my wife with asthma or my grandson at 4 months old. 

Stay safe...the assault rifles don't help against this enemy.

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Wisconsin who has a population smaller than the provi .ca of Ontario had 1600 cases yesterday.

Ontario had 400 and has implemented  tougher standards immediately restricting groups to less than 10,  bars, events to 30 people and mandatory masks. 

$10,000 fine for violating gathering guidelines, $750 per individual. Also trying to open schools safely.

No burying a head in the sand because the friggen virus is going to disappear. Suddenly trump talks vaccine for all by April...I thought it was going to disappear....the man is delutional. 

I for one do not want this virus, no my wife with asthma or my grandson at 4 months old. 

Yes trudeau is a true leader😂 !!! 
T🇺🇸R🇺🇸U🇺🇸M🇺🇸P 2020 !!!!

Edited by Putin

28 minutes ago, Putin said:

Yes trudeau is a true leader😂 !!! 
T🇺🇸R🇺🇸U🇺🇸M🇺🇸P 2020 !!!!

And you my friend are a true as?. Trudeau is an idiot...but by comparison he is a genius leader to trump. Today trump said Canada is anxious to open the border. I can say without a doubt...no one in Canada wants the border opened, not one politician, no citizens unless they own property in Fla. He made this statement up for election propaganda. Frig him. Why would anyone one in Canada want to take on the burdens.

13 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

So authoritarian rules and no protests is all we needed? I at least understand what you and I call leadership are very different.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

But his assertions of facts have been largely factual. 

Well that’s some incredible doublespeak right there. 

Mostly peaceful protests resulting in over $2 billion worth of damage. But mostly peaceful.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Your view of what trump has said is typical of one defending how the Titanic was built.

Giving help is not leadership, it is duty...what the frig would you say if he didn't give help to NYC....he may say one day to social distance then do the opposite and reverse he position.

Just face it, you do not have to publically say it, but trump is a total failure in this pandemic 

...if Trudeau was only our President......Canada IS fortunate......

6 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So authoritarian rules and no protests is all we needed? I at least understand what you and I call leadership are very different.

There is no possible way you and those who think alike cannot be the most selfish people, little concern for your fellow citizens. If they are dems and die, you win, if they are repubs they died a hero...wow. 

All the best Timmy...but if you love your family...wear a mask when appropriate for their sake. Wearing a mask does not make you less independent anymore than driving on the right side of the road.

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...if Trudeau was only our President......Canada IS fortunate......

Sarcasm does not stop the deaths, suffering and health care crisis. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

There is no possible way you and those who think alike cannot be the most selfish people, little concern for your fellow citizens. If they are dems and die, you win, if they are repubs they died a hero...wow. 

All the best Timmy...but if you love your family...wear a mask when appropriate for their sake. Wearing a mask does not make you less independent anymore than driving on the right side of the road.

Sarcasm does not stop the deaths, suffering and health care crisis. 

There is no possible way you can logically take what I said and extend it to my hoping Dems die, you can logically come to the conclusion that having the protests is having a negative effect on our fight against Covid. Also just so you are aware the counties that have had the mask mandates have the worse rate of infection compared to ones without the mandate because too many people believe the mask protect them while the mask mainly protects others and social distancing protects ourselves 

Better to just to go to an objective research think tank and pull the data. This is a Pew research data base that categorizes news media outlets by Left, Left-Center, Least Biased, Right-Center, Right, Pro-Science, Conspiracy-Pseudoscience, Questionable Sources, Satire, Re-evaluated Sources, Country Profiles.

One could watch Fox and complain how far left CNN is, but Fox is just as bad in the other far right direction with slanting stories emphasizing what they know will rile up their base.

Sensationalism generates the clicks and the ad revenue and they are both irresponsible and guilty of doing just that. Maybe we all should spend a bit more time away from the slant machines and visit those poor revenue-starved "Least Biased" news outlets and support their efforts.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/center/

APNEWS.com is one that I know and is rated least biased, plenty there that I have not really heard of, but perhaps should take the time to get to know them better.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1