CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

GOD AND MAN AT CNN: 

CNN Tries to Shame the Daily Caller for Asking About Biden’s Catholicism, But It Backfires.

Par for the course for CNN, which has been anti traditional religion since its founding.

Ted Turner left the building long ago, but his leftwing anti-religious* bigotry lives on in a big way at CNN.

* Except one religion, curiously enough.

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Sometimes I think CNN does this just to see how many people they can get to do a spit take at the same time. 

That's the dumbest ***** I've seen so far this week. :lol:

But the week is young......

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Sometimes I think CNN does this just to see how many people they can get to do a spit take at the same time. 

I love the confederacy, so I will have my rally in Pennsylvania at the site of the defeat that cost them the war. 

That is Tiberius, BillZtime, SoTier level of hysteria right there. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Nothing would say he loves the confederacy more than giving a speech where Robert E. Lee and the army of Northern Viginia suffered a devastating defeat. Maybe next Trump can give a speech at Appomattox court house. That will really pull off the mask and show his true rebel loving colors.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nothing would say he loves the confederacy more than giving a speech where Robert E. Lee and the army of Northern Viginia suffered a devastating defeat. Maybe next Trump can give give a speech at Appomattox court house. That will really pull off the mask and show his true rebel loving colors.

Nah, it actually makes perfect historical sense:

Gettysburg was the site of one of the Democratic Party's greatest ever defeats.

• Like (+1) 4

On 8/10/2020 at 6:15 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Nothing would say he loves the confederacy more than giving a speech where Robert E. Lee and the army of Northern Viginia suffered a devastating defeat. Maybe next Trump can give a speech at Appomattox court house. That will really pull off the mask and show his true rebel loving colors.

I think he should recreate Sherman's March to the Sea to show his love of the Confederacy. It makes sense like to woo Bills fans you speak at foxboro and Jerry's world and speak of their triumphs.