CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

11 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

lol, funny story, I tweeted to John Warrow that his AP has lost all objectivity and that most if not all, their journalists are now urinalists, he didn't appreciate that and blocked me....see, you've become a bad influence on me  ?

Good old John. He used to post here at PPP fairly regularly but at 3:00 am. Even his words were wobbly. One wouldn't know he was a writer except for his capacity to drink. 

Edited by 3rdnlng

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Good old John. He used to post here at PPP fairly regularly but at 3:00 am. Even his words were wobbly. One wouldn't know he was a writer except for his capacity to drink. 

Did he use his name?

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

She's a liar, a moron, and a hyper-partisan douchebag. She's perfect for Creepy Joe's VP!

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

See the source image

This is all cute and all but you do recall Trump was the one who said he might not debate this fall right? He was saying this LAST year

Will Trump Debate a Democrat in 2020? He’s Not So Sure. The president’s concern is not so much whom he will be debating but the commission that runs the debates.

But don’t let facts get in the way...

Cuz the funny thing? It *IS* only right wing media nuts and q supporters who keep saying Biden won’t debate Trump.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This is all cute and all but you do recall Trump was the one who said he might not debate this fall right? He was saying this LAST year

Will Trump Debate a Democrat in 2020? He’s Not So Sure. The president’s concern is not so much whom he will be debating but the commission that runs the debates.

Cuz the funny thing? It *IS* only right wing media nuts and q supporters who keep saying Biden won’t debate Trump.

Why won’t Biden debate?  

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

This isn't even new news anymore.

Former Clinton press secretary Lockhart tells Biden 'don't debate Trump'

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/lockhart

Edited by CarpetCrawler

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Find the quotes and links where Biden ever said he wouldn’t debate Trump. I’ll wait.

Well you'll be waiting a long time then because that wasn't the point. You said "It *IS*only right wing media nuts and q supporters who keep saying Biden won’t debate Trump."

I was pointing out a Democrat who was advocating for that very same thing, Biden not debating Trump. Get it? Follow your own train of thought there?