CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

CNN’s Tapper Calls on GOP Rep. Jordan to Apologize to Reporters for Video

by Pam Key

Original Article

:lol:

Geez, maybe there's something to Nick Sandman's lawyer's tweets that Brian Stetzer could be on his way out at CNN, considering whining about mischaracterizations of CNN's mischaracterizations is normally Stetzer's job.  If Tapper has to do that now, maybe the little guy is on his way out the door?

5 hours ago, Taro T said:

Geez, maybe there's something to Nick Sandman's lawyer's tweets that Brian Stetzer could be on his way out at CNN, considering whining about mischaracterizations of CNN's mischaracterizations is normally Stetzer's job.  If Tapper has to do that now, maybe the little guy is on his way out the door?

...SERIOUSLY??....he'll get a massive raise......

....and the hits just keep comin'.....SMH............

CNN's April Ryan 'cannot wait' to see 'armed forces' pull Trump out of the White House

Ryan believes Trump will refuse to leave office if he loses to Biden

By Brian Flood | Fox News

CNN political analyst April Ryan declared she “cannot wait” to see President Trump forcefully removed from the White House by police and armed forces if he loses his bid for reelection.

Ryan evoked a common liberal talking point Saturday by predicting that Trump would refuse to leave office if he loses the election.

“There’s going to be a split-screen on Jan. 20, 2021. If Joe Biden is now going to be the 46th president of the United States, you will have him being inaugurated and watching police and armed forces trying to pull Donald Trump out of the White House. I cannot wait for that split-screen,” Ryan said.

Hillary Clinton, Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., and Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., have also recently expressed concern that Trump will refuse to leave the White House if he loses the election, with many prominent liberals claiming Trump’s rhetoric dismissing mail-in ballots is the foundation for the theory.

Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told "Outnumbered Overtime" last month she found it "comical" that top Democrats have suggested the president may not leave office if he loses his bid for reelection in November.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-april-ryan-trump-pulled-white-house

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....and the hits just keep comin'.....SMH............

CNN's April Ryan 'cannot wait' to see 'armed forces' pull Trump out of the White House

Ryan believes Trump will refuse to leave office if he loses to Biden

By Brian Flood | Fox News

CNN political analyst April Ryan declared she “cannot wait” to see President Trump forcefully removed from the White House by police and armed forces if he loses his bid for reelection.

Ryan evoked a common liberal talking point Saturday by predicting that Trump would refuse to leave office if he loses the election.

“There’s going to be a split-screen on Jan. 20, 2021. If Joe Biden is now going to be the 46th president of the United States, you will have him being inaugurated and watching police and armed forces trying to pull Donald Trump out of the White House. I cannot wait for that split-screen,” Ryan said.

Hillary Clinton, Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., and Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., have also recently expressed concern that Trump will refuse to leave the White House if he loses the election, with many prominent liberals claiming Trump’s rhetoric dismissing mail-in ballots is the foundation for the theory.

Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told "Outnumbered Overtime" last month she found it "comical" that top Democrats have suggested the president may not leave office if he loses his bid for reelection in November.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-april-ryan-trump-pulled-white-house

That's a trifecta.

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/25/2020 at 11:55 AM, njbuff said:

Don Leh-maan couldn't even tell the difference between an elephant and a rhino.

What a fvcking idiot that guy is. And he is a host on CNN.

This is all you need to know about CNN.

Lemon is just pissed that with the bars closed he has no place to sexually assault other men

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Lemon is just pissed that with the bars closed he has no place to sexually assault other men

...did you EVER expect to see news propaganda in the US during your lifetime?......remember YEARS AGO when the "press" needed "Credentials"??.....today a USED roll of Charmin' validates you as a source......

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...did you EVER expect to see news propaganda in the US during your lifetime?......remember YEARS AGO when the "press" needed "Credentials"??.....today a USED roll of Charmin' validates you as a source......

I remember the day it hit me. People started believing and quoting Twitter like it was Gospel. I resisted it at first, but it didn't take long for it to demolish all journalistic standards.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I remember the day it hit me. People started believing and quoting Twitter like it was Gospel. I resisted it at first, but it didn't take long for it to demolish all journalistic standards.

...sure as hell hope news stalwarts like Huntley, Brinkley, Cronkite, Murrow et al are NOT watching their once proud industry being destroyed.....RIP fellas and do NOT look up...it's sad..........

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

The days of Huntley and Brinkley, Walter Cronkite and Tim Russert are long gone, to use your words, journalism had turned to urinalism

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bilzfancy said:

The days of Huntley and Brinkley, Walter Cronkite and Tim Russert are long gone, to use your words, journalism had turned to urinalism

...you're brash 'fancy...got a MOD slap for urinalism....the truth hurts......poor Tim Russert (RIP) followed by Chuck Todd?...seriously?.......OMG.............

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...you're brash 'fancy...got a MOD slap for urinalism....the truth hurts......poor Tim Russert (RIP) followed by Chuck Todd?...seriously?.......OMG.............

lol, funny story, I tweeted to John Warrow that his AP has lost all objectivity and that most if not all, their journalists are now urinalists, he didn't appreciate that and blocked me....see, you've become a bad influence on me  ?

• Haha (+1) 2