CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

8 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

The driver of this car was shot through the passenger side window before he pulled away.

This is how CNN reported it

FB_IMG_1593566954929.jpg

Cancel culture and delusional counter-factuals in the service of totalitarian aims dressed up as compassionate protest for the softheads -- can't get much more Orwellian than these folks.

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

The driver of this car was shot through the passenger side window before he pulled away.

This is how CNN reported it

FB_IMG_1593566954929.jpg

2nd amendment rights!! Right to bear arms

this is what you people love to protect. this is what it looks like. don't complain now , too late. 

Have any of you ever participated in a protest since George Floyds death? I have. And there were zero cameras. And zero violence either. As much as the media loves to photo op the radical criminal element are 100's of people who wish their voices heard that don't advocate violence. Or anarchy. Or  anything other that awareness of racism, the memory of  slaves  freedom date (Juneteenth) and the need for police reform. I know those folks don't get the publicity and are scapegoated along with the radical zealots. I think its a mistake  to discount those voices as much as emphasize the violent Marxist ones.  And the people I participated with were all races all colors and ages represented.

11 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Go fu¢k your mother.

that doesn't change the fact that the 2nd amendment exists. remember, america loves its guns! hoorah!  

23 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

Have any of you ever participated in a protest since George Floyds death? I have. And there were zero cameras. And zero violence either. As much as the media loves to photo op the radical criminal element are 100's of people who wish their voices heard that don't advocate violence. Or anarchy. Or  anything other that awareness of racism, the memory of  slaves  freedom date (Juneteenth) and the need for police reform. I know those folks don't get the publicity and are scapegoated along with the radical zealots. I think its a mistake  to discount those voices as much as emphasize the violent Marxist ones.  And the people I participated with were all races all colors and ages represented.

90% of these people can't even define Marxism if you asked them to 

Black Lives Matter article that shed light on the subject for me. https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2020/june/the-shocking-truth-about-the-marxists-behind-black-lives-matter-organization-no-forgiveness-no-reconciliation People proclaiming Black Lives Matter" may not realize the radical organization they are supporting with their signs and sloganed T-shirts. I wonder if may have simply attached themselves to a catchy slogan with no idea of the intent of that  leadership. 

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

90% of these people can't even define Marxism if you asked them to 

I would tend to agree hence my previous post

...the CovidLESS-19 "survivor" strikes again........

CNN's Cuomo accused of 'siding with the St. Louis mob' during heated interview with armed homeowner

McCloskey said he was simply protecting his home

CNN’s Chris Cuomo was accused of siding with the "mob" on Tuesday night during a contentious interview with Mark McCloskey, the man who went viral for brandishing a gun alongside his wife as the couple protected their home from protesters.

The couple told police the protesters broke a gate to get onto the private street in St. Louis, and the pair say they only retrieved their firearms when they spotted “multiple” people who were already armed, police department records show.

Cuomo began the interview by asking McCloskey what if feels like to have become the “face of political resistance to the Black Lives Matter movement.”

McCloskey shot back that it was a “completely ridiculous” statement and said he was simply protecting his home.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-chris-cuomo-accused-of-siding-with-the-st-louis-mob-during-heated-interview-with-viral-armed-husband

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...the CovidLESS-19 "survivor" strikes again........

CNN's Cuomo accused of 'siding with the St. Louis mob' during heated interview with armed homeowner

McCloskey said he was simply protecting his home

CNN’s Chris Cuomo was accused of siding with the "mob" on Tuesday night during a contentious interview with Mark McCloskey, the man who went viral for brandishing a gun alongside his wife as the couple protected their home from protesters.

The couple told police the protesters broke a gate to get onto the private street in St. Louis, and the pair say they only retrieved their firearms when they spotted “multiple” people who were already armed, police department records show.

Cuomo began the interview by asking McCloskey what if feels like to have become the “face of political resistance to the Black Lives Matter movement.”

McCloskey shot back that it was a “completely ridiculous” statement and said he was simply protecting his home.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-chris-cuomo-accused-of-siding-with-the-st-louis-mob-during-heated-interview-with-viral-armed-husband

Wasn't he the guy who threatened to throw a guy down a flight of stairs for calling him "Fredo"?  What a putz. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Wasn't he the guy who threatened to throw a guy down a flight of stairs for calling him "Fredo"?  What a putz. 

Fredo gonna Fredo....

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Fredo gonna Fredo....

That punk lives near me.

Let him threaten me like he was threatening those other dudes..........

he would be wearing his microphone up his azz. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, njbuff said:

That punk lives near me.

Let him threaten me like he was threatening those other dudes..........

he would be wearing his microphone up his azz. 

.call the ORKIN MAN.......they have stuff for eradication...............

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

that doesn't change the fact that the 2nd amendment exists. remember, america loves its guns! hoorah!  

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! And the best part of the Second? Is that it is meant to be able to defend yourself from PUNKS like this!

Best thing to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun

• Like (+1) 1