CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

The Lincoln Project released an anti-Trump ad called “Mourning in America,” and it’s been called misleading and false by Facebook, which cited Politifact’s ruling:

However, CNN’s “Reliable Sources" continues to live up to its title:

?

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/05/09/there-it-is-brian-stelters-reliable-sources-to-welcome-founder-of-org-that-made-anti-trump-ad-with-claim-rated-false-misleading-by-politifact-facebook/

• Thank you (+1) 2

You’d think at this point, someone close to Brian Stelter would pat him on his little bald head and tell him he keeps stepping on his own … feet. Did he really think it was a good idea to share a CNN poll that says CNN is better than Trump and Fox News? Part of us wonders if he’s just bored and trolling but then we look at the rest of his feed and it seems legit.

Which only makes us want to point longer and laugh harder.

This could be the most CNN thing EVER.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/05/12/good-one-tater-brian-stelter-shares-striking-cnn-poll-that-proves-cnn-is-the-bestest-and-omg-we-cant-stop-laughing/

• Like (+1) 4

On 4/28/2020 at 10:19 AM, 3rdnlng said:

Yahoo is slanted way to the left. Take your pick of articles from the left or the far left. Nice.

This is why in my house we only watch OAN.  It’s not just only news channel.  It’s the only channel.  Period.  I even leave it on when I sleep so that the libs can’t sneak anything into my brain when my guard is down. 

53 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

This is why in my house we only watch OAN.  It’s not just only news channel.  It’s the only channel.  Period.  I even leave it on when I sleep so that the libs can’t sneak anything into my brain when my guard is down. 

I would recommend checking out multiple sources since all sources have their own slant. Also sleeping with a TV on is not good for your health. Hope this helps.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/1/2020 at 11:13 AM, Wacka said:

Cronkite was as bad as any "jouro" out there now.  We had won the Tet Offensive in Nam, but after he was through "reporting" people were sure we had lost.  

I am much to young to remember any of that on my own but seeing the clip and then seeing the numbers tells you that Cronkite was telling a narrative not the facts. That I believe is the day my father stopped trusting anyone in the media.

7 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I would recommend checking out multiple sources since all sources have their own slant. Also sleeping with a TV on is not good for your health. Hope this helps.

Getting tricked by the libs with such things as facts, science, and inconvenient truth would be worse for my health.  Gotta keep the TV on as a matter of protection.  

On 4/28/2020 at 10:19 AM, 3rdnlng said:

Yahoo is slanted way to the left. Take your pick of articles from the left or the far left. Nice.

LOL 

So why do I get Fox News articles linked in it. 

Politics
Fox Business

White House explores $5,000 coronavirus stimulus check in exchange for delayed Social Security benefits

Politics
Reuters

Trump approval dips amid mounting coronavirus death toll, trails Biden by 8 points: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Politics
FOX News Videos

VideoSen. John Kennedy says Nancy Pelosi's latest coronavirus relief bill is 'dead as fried chicken' in the Senate

No Fried Chicken?  Whats Don going to eat now? 

9 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I wouldn't worry about the libs sneaking anything into your brain. Libs are not known to be able to handle difficult tasks. 

THIS IS CNN: 

CNN Runs Coronavirus Vaccine Headline Opposite of Actual Poll Result; Somewhat Clarifies.

“‘Claiming that this survey shows that ‘68% of Americans say a vaccine is needed before returning to normal life’ is an egregious misreading of the data, writes Grossman. ‘Looking at the two Gallup questions that mention vaccines, the data shows that Americans are thinking about a lot of things, and primarily concerned about a decline in new cases.’

In fact, it’s worse than an egregious misreading, and it’s not simply misleading or requiring clarification. Their headline indicates the opposite of what the Gallup shows. The survey shows that only 9% of would definitely wait until there is a vaccine before returning to normal day-to-day activities. That’s a small minority, not a large majority.”