CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I love PROPAGANDA - and no network does it better than FOX - the Fake News Trumpholes trust most.

https://twitter.com/thedailyshow/status/1246146713523453957?s=21

The Trump administration was downplaying the virus to keep panic down and calm up. As Trump has been for the last 4 years one needs to look at what he does not necessarily what he says. Again, for the naive newbies you need to understand the man and think about his past experiences that shaped him. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The Trump administration was downplaying the virus to keep panic down and calm up. As Trump has been for the last 4 years one needs to look at what he does not necessarily what he says. Again, for the naive newbies you need to understand the man and think about his past experiences that shaped him. 

Gullible AF

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f1bf3b6d6c61f6cbcb

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do people think President Trump went to China to take people's temperatures?  No!  He was taking advice from his advisors, just like every executive does, every day.  Those are the same advisors that surround him every day at the podium.  I've yet to hear a single one of them say "He just wouldn't listen to us!".  In fact, they tend to say the exact opposite. The fact that the Virus is in the United States, is not the fault of the President. If anything, fault lies with the advisors who didn't caution him.  It doesn't make them evil people, or idiots.  They just grossly underestimated the contagious level of the virus.

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Do people think President Trump went to China to take people's temperatures?  No!  He was taking advice from his advisors, just like every executive does, every day.  Those are the same advisors that surround him every day at the podium.  I've yet to hear a single one of them say "He just wouldn't listen to us!".  In fact, they tend to say the exact opposite. The fact that the Virus is in the United States, is not the fault of the President. If anything, fault lies with the advisors who didn't caution him.  It doesn't make them evil people, or idiots.  They just grossly underestimated the contagious level of the virus.

For the record NO ONE is blaming the President for the virus. Let me repeat. Coronavirus is not Trump’s fault.

But Trump COMPLETELY DESTROYED our PANDEMIC infrastructure - resulting in countless delays and denials.

* Trump declined to use the World Health Organization’s test like other nations. Back in January, over a month before the first Co-vid19 case, the Chinese posted a new mysterious virus and within a week, Berlin virologists had produced the first diagnostic test. By the end of February, the WHO had shipped out tests to 60 countries. Oh, but not our government. We declined the test even as a temporary bridge until the CDC could create its own test. The question is why?

* In 2018 Trump fired Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossart, whose job was to coordinate a response to global pandemics. He was not replaced.

* In 2018 Dr. Luciana Borio, the NSC director for medical and bio-defense preparedness left the job. Trump did not replace Dr. Borio.

* In 2019 the NSC’s Senior Director for Global Health Security and bio-defense, Tim Ziemer, left the position and Trump did not replace the Rear Admiral.

* Trump shut down the entire Global Health Security and Bio-defense agency.

* Amid the explosive worldwide outbreak of the virus Trump proposed a 19% cut to the budget of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention plus a 10% cut to Public Health Services and a 7% cut to Global Health Services. Those happen to be the organizations that respond to public health threats.

* In 2018, at Trump’s direction, the CDC stopped funding epidemic prevention activities in 39 out of 49 countries including China.

* Trump has on multiple occasions sowed doubt about the severity of the virus even using the word hoax at events and rallies. He even did it at an event where the virus was being spread. Trump has put out zero useful information concerning the health risks of the virus.

* Trump pretended the virus had been contained.

What If Fox News Covered Trump the Way It Covered Obama?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What's hilarious is he keeps posting (bad) memes about Fox News without any understand Fox News is MSM (and thus left of center). 

Because he's all the way stupid :lol: 

Coming from the guy who idolizes Alex Jones - enough said.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Watch Check GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Still nothing... gee, I wonder why that is. Could it be, Alex Jones is not a source I've ever relied on once in my life? 

(Narrator: Yes.)

Nah, I'll just wait for you to highlight another gem from your far right sources.