CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is getting very tiresome. I've never seen media work so hard to convince everyone that Trump said something he didn't say.

The really funny part is if you watched the press ask him those questions, the first guy accused Trump of being overly optimistic regarding Easter and two questions later another nitwit accused him of being too pessimistic about another set of numbers. You can’t make this stuff up! These so-called journalists are hacks!

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/25/2020 at 7:21 PM, GG said:

Yet, you have time to check Twitter :)

You are serious- this was a 30 second response to a man pretending to be a journalist who is being dishonest. Unfortunately this behavior from CNN is expected and easily responded by any competent person.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You are serious- this was a 30 second response to a man pretending to be a journalist who is being dishonest. Unfortunately this behavior from CNN is expected and easily responded by any competent person.

Yes I am serious, because it reinforces his pettiness.  A grown man should be more judicious when he rightly points out a discrepancy in coverage and corrects major misrepresentations.  A childish thin narcissist does that, and takes time of of his day to pick petty fights with reporters, comment on Avenatti's tweets or brag about his TV ratings.

Why continue to provide ammo to his enemies?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, GG said:

Yes I am serious, because it reinforces his pettiness.  A grown man should be more judicious when he rightly points out a discrepancy in coverage and corrects major misrepresentations.  A childish thin narcissist does that, and takes time of of his day to pick petty fights with reporters, comment on Avenatti's tweets or brag about his TV ratings.

This is what gets me.  He could still substantively push back but when he starts talking about ratings or brings the discussion back to him, that's where he loses some people.  If he could just not be so narcissistic, he would do himself lots of favors.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GG said:

Yes, he should be.  But, there's not a chance that he will be.

His enemies should be able to take those and run with them.  But, they end up just as, if not somehow moreso though prior to seeing it it would seem impossible to be moreso, childish as he gets. 

Imagine how many political science dissertations will be written about their dynamic.  And further, imagine just how many still won't understand what happened even through the lens of hindsight.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Magox said:

This is what gets me.  He could still substantively push back but when he starts talking about ratings or brings the discussion back to him, that's where he loses some people.  If he could just not be so narcissistic, he would do himself lots of favors.

When he says "I'm not gong to answer that question" he should just shut up and move on.
Never argue with a fool.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, GG said:

His tweets to me are a mild annoyance but it is effective because he shows how much the media lies. I am not on Twitter and would never know about his tweets except for people trying to discredit him.

5 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

When he says "I'm not gong to answer that question" he should just shut up and move on.
Never argue with a fool.

Whenever these punk "journalists" come out with these gotcha questions, he should just repeat the same line  "Yet another gotcha question.  Next" .  That way he can point out their gotcha questions and just move on.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Magox said:

It’s part of his persona and just makes his base supporters more fervent. I love it, personally. The lamestream media types are turds, and he talks to them on their level; that of petulant children. He’s the parent putting the whiny child in their place. They can’t stand that Trump is president, and their miserable lives revolve around this fact. This is a war between loony libs and the rest of the country. 

6 minutes ago, Magox said:

Whenever these punk "journalists" come out with these gotcha questions, he should just repeat the same line  "Yet another gotcha question.  Next" .  That way he can point out their gotcha questions and just move on.

It would be better if he went to the Marshawn Lynch school of press conferences.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s part of his persona and just makes his base supporters more fervent. I love it, personally. The lamestream media types are turds, and he talks to them on their level; that of petulant children. He’s the parent putting the whiny child in their place. They can’t stand that Trump is president, and their miserable lives revolve around this fact. This is a war between loony libs and the rest of the country. 

That's not the audience he should be playing to.  His message should be tailored to the wide swath in the middle that either doesn't love him or hate him.

2 minutes ago, GG said:

It would be better if he went to the Marshawn Lynch school of press conferences.

That's not the audience he should be playing to.  His message should be tailored to the wide swath in the middle that either doesn't love him or hate him.

Maybe, but his strategy seems to be otherwise. The base will love it, the haters will hate ( weren’t getting them anyway) and the middle will decide based on the enormous difference in policy ideas. It’s not like the two parties vision for the country is even remotely similar. In more normal times, playing to the middle might be a better strategy. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Do you actually think you can get his haters to stop hating him if he was nicer?

You didn't read what I wrote?

The message should be for the non-haters and non-lovers.  He can easily win over an additional 40% of the population just by not being a childish dunce.

1 minute ago, GG said:

You didn't read what I wrote?

The message should be for the non-haters and non-lovers.  He can easily win over an additional 40% of the population just by not being a childish dunce.

Maybe I misread you. I just think the country is so divided  I don't think the percentage of non decided is anywhere close to 40%.

• Thank you (+1) 1