CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

This was the headline:

Yahoo News: Ex-lawmaker says he offered Trump pardon to Assange

This is the article, twisted as it is:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rohrabacher-confirms-he-offered-trump-pardon-to-assange-for-proof-russia-didnt-hack-dnc-email/ar-BB10cxji?li=BBnb7Kz

WASHINGTON — Former California Republican congressman Dana Rohrabacher confirmed in a new interview that during a three-hour meeting at the Ecuadorian Embassy in August 2017, he told Julian Assange he would get President Trump to give him a pardon if he turned over information proving the Russians had not been the source of internal Democratic National Committee emails published by WikiLeaks.

In a phone interview with Yahoo News, Rohrabacher said his goal during the meeting was to find proof for a widely debunked conspiracy theory: that WikiLeaks’ real source for the DNC emails was not Russian intelligence agents, as U.S. officials have since concluded, but former DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was murdered on the streets of Washington in July 2016 in what police believe was a botched robbery.

A lawyer for Assange in London on Wednesday cited the pardon offer from Rohrabacher during a court hearing on the U.S. government’s request to extradite the WikiLeaks founder. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rohrabacher said not only did talk of a Trump pardon take place during his meeting, but he followed up by calling then-White House Chief of Staff John Kelly to discuss the proposal. He did not, however, ever speak to Trump about it, he said. 

“I spoke to Julian Assange and told him if he would provide evidence about who gave WikiLeaks the emails I would petition the president to give him a pardon,” Rohrabacher said. “He knew I could get to the president.”

When he spoke to Kelly, the then-chief of staff was “courteous” but made no commitment that he would even raise the matter directly with the president. “He knew this had to be handled with care,” Rohrabacher said, and that it could be spun by the news media in ways that would be “harmful” to the president. In fact, Rohrabacher said he never heard anything further from Kelly about the matter nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump.

Yahoo should stick to Fantasy Football, etc. and stay away from just fantasy.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

Jim Acosta needs to be in India right now to get the two scoops on this potential international incident.

Acosta needs to drink the water in India, so he can spend the whole trip on the sh**ter and make the whole trip nicer for everyone involved.

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Are you suggesting meatballs can ***** off, too? Because I don't want to have to put you on ignore.

some are passable, most aren’t    

50% Italian sausage 50 % ground beef, season and cook is the way imo.   

Edited by Teddy KGB

16 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

some are passable, most aren’t    

50% Italian sausage 50 % ground beef, season and cook is the way imo.   

Actually, 50% ground beef, 25% ground pork and 25% ground veal is the meatball way.

In lieu of breadcrumbs, I dice up bread and soak it in milk for bitm then squeeze the milk out of them before adding them in to the meat. Then some seasonings and a couple of eggs. 

And in fairness, even after they're cooked they're not done because they need to simmer in my sauce for a while.

• Like (+1) 6