CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

THIS IS CNN: 

Jeff Zucker And Brian Stelter Beclown Themselves At CNN Event.

Zucker said of his network’s competitor that it is not a news organization, it is state-run TV. He also that it is conspiracy TV that is doing a disservice to the country. He scolded Stelter for daring to suggest that even some of what Fox News presents is actual news. Mind you, this is the same guy who booked two dozen speakers for this event and couldn’t manage to find one Trump supporter who isn’t in the administration. So, I guess while not state TV, CNN is just Democratic Party TV.

Asked what he thought was the biggest thing CNN does wrong, Zucker had no answer. When Stelter provided one, namely that they use the term “Breaking News,” too often, he begrudgingly agreed, but basically sloughed it off as something everyone does. That is how blameless he envisions the product he creates. The panel finished with Zucker explaining how important it is to the world that CNN be strong.

One question that Stelter — CNN’s media critic, mind you — did not ask the guy who signs his paycheck is what if anything he knew about the accusations of sexual assault among NBC employees while Zucker was a top executive there. That seemed kind of an odd thing for Stelter to leave out, given that he had a reliable source on the story right next to him. But, whatever, right?

By the end of the half hour, I can honestly say I had experienced the smarmiest, most self-congratulatory, dishonest, and squirm-inducing discussion I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing in person. It was like watching Bill Clinton and Stormy Daniels discuss their unyielding dedication 

Related: You Think CNN is Bad? CNN-International Might be Worse!

Those Americans who’ve been overseas over the past couple of years know full well that about which I’m talking. Those who’ve not need to realize the CNN-I is carried in many if not most hotels around the world and is considered by a lot of people to be the “window into” the US. (Not by me!) You cannot believe what a HORRIBLY distorted picture is presented of America and of American policies by CNN-I! What CNN is doing in America in their all-out attack on President Trump and in the process to destroy America is mirrored in their international programming, which has changed drastically in the past 3 years from eclectic international coverage (like BBC or Al Jazeera) to 24/7 shrill anti-Trump pure outrageous propaganda. Even CNN founder Ted Turner has complained in the past about the radical incompetent hateful propaganda monster that CNN has become.

Fox News departure: Catherine Herridge joins CBS News, saying 'facts matter'

Herridge, Fox's chief intelligence correspondent, was a founding employee of Fox News in 1996 and a leader in the network's Washington bureau. She was in talks to join CBS before Shep Smith, also a founding Fox employee, resigned on October 11 in the middle of a multi-year contract, according to two people with knowledge of the situation.

Some journalists at the network have complained about a lack of space for real reporting and described feeling squeezed out by the right-wing talk shows that President Trump and his supporters prefer.

It is unknown whether Herridge felt those frustrations. She frequently appeared on Fox's opinion shows with her reporting, as well as daytime newscasts.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/31/media/catherine-herridge-fox-news-cbs/index.html

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, ALF said:

Herridge, Fox's chief intelligence correspondent, was a founding employee of Fox News in 1996 and a leader in the network's Washington bureau. She was in talks to join CBS before Shep Smith, also a founding Fox employee, resigned on October 11 in the middle of a multi-year contract, according to two people with knowledge of the situation.

Some journalists at the network have complained about a lack of space for real reporting and described feeling squeezed out by the right-wing talk shows that President Trump and his supporters prefer.

It is unknown whether Herridge felt those frustrations. She frequently appeared on Fox's opinion shows with her reporting, as well as daytime newscasts.

She won't find much in the way of facts at ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.  I'd be for a news source that held both Democrat and Republican feet to the fire as needed.  

41 minutes ago, ALF said:

This country is in big trouble. It won’t be long before you won’t be able to hear an alternative voice anywhere.

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

‘Who wants to tell him?’: This tweet from Chris Cuomo is one of the least self-aware tweets in the history of this platform

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/10/31/who-wants-to-tell-him-this-tweet-from-chris-cuomo-is-one-of-the-least-self-aware-tweets-in-the-history-of-this-platform/

he's Fredo, he's not a Hunter

On 11/1/2019 at 10:28 AM, yall said:

Not only did CNN bury the Armenian Genocide vote, but unlike many other news orgs they conveniently omitted Omar's "present" vote.

I read that as the AMERICAN Genocide vote.  Scared me there for a second.  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I read that as the AMERICAN Genocide vote.  Scared me there for a second.  

Eh, we haven't had a good genocide attempt since the Indian Wars. We're due.

I say we wipe out French Canadians!

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, we haven't had a good genocide attempt since the Indian Wars. We're due.

I say we wipe out French Canadians!

Are you kidding?  We just killed all the Kurds not three weeks ago!  Don't you watch CNN?