CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

From that it would seem that the whistle blower is still on the inside and will be unidentified for now. Or other employees are now also leaking. CNN must be fairly well puckered right about now. 

And high up enough to be in on a call with Jeff -- which puts them at the producer to EP level. 

Could be a treasure trove of stuff coming out  if that's the case. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KRC said:

Meh. Nothing we didn't already know about CNN. 

Are we that jaded that when a president of a major news network admits to wanting to help over throw a duly elected president that it's not big news? 

Did we already know most of this? Yes, but at least now they have him on tape admitting it. I think this is a pretty big deal. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Are we that jaded that when a president of a major news network admits to wanting to help over throw a duly elected president that it's not big news? 

Pretty much.

Did we already know most of this? Yes, but at least now they have him on tape admitting it. I think this is a pretty big deal. 

The people that watch CNN are not going to care. If anything, they will call him a hero for his "patriotic" actions to get Trump out of office. Everyone else will just think, "CNN is still on the air?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KRC said:

The people that watch CNN are not going to care. If anything, they will call him a hero for his "patriotic" actions to get Trump out of office. Everyone else will just think, "CNN is still on the air?"

There are people that watch CNN? :blink: I thought all their ratings came from the airport televisions? ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2