CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

21 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Sadly, there is nearly half the nation that gets off on the accusations of racism and white supremacy that CNN dredges up every hour of every day.

Bleep ‘em

Just another LW'er coming out of their skin over Trump.

Mad Maxine, Michael Moorerage, Don BItter Lemon, No Joy 4 Behar, Rachel Madout of Her Mind, etc., etc.

.....and now Flippin' Out Fredo.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Haha (+1) 1

Wish somebody with much better intertubes skills could do a little video montage of Fredo set to Day-o.

Frraaaayyyy, is a Fraa-aaa-aaayyyyy-doh.

Fredo come and me ratings go down.

You at 6 points, 5 points, 4 points, 3!

Why oh why, ev'rybody pickin' on me?

Torment the Orange Mango, that is me.

Fredo come and me ratings go down

:lol:

(Maybe somebody who's actually creative could do that justice?)

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Just another LW'er coming out of their skin over Trump.

Mad Maxine, Michael Moorerage, Don BItter Lemon, No Joy Behar, Rachel Madout of Her Mind, etc., etc.

.....and now Flippin' Out Fredo.

You should add Fib and that Q thing to the list.

President Trump is having a fine time kicking Cuomo while he is down today (and getting in a lot of shots at CNN in as whole, too), but then he asks this question:

Now, the answer could be "human decency", "that's not who we are", but the real response is that the Rs have not had a fighter for a long, long time. The #NeverTrumpers and "elites" like to stay above the fray, and are unwilling to get down in the mud.  And politics is a dirty business.  Trump gets a LOT of grief for being a fighter, but exactly who wants a commander-in-chief that is a wimp?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah but here in California we have no ammo.  I went to the range this past weekend and asked about the background checks for ammo.  He said it takes about 10 minutes if you've bought a firearm in the last 5 years because you're in the system.  Well we bought ours more than 5 years ago so i asked how long it would take to get ammo.  He laughed and said because we're dealing with the government it will take 10 minutes to 6 months.  Six months to get ammo!?!?

..tell 'em you're homeless...bet the wait is 30 seconds or less..................