CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Don is a real piece of work.

Started to attack this man’s character just because he didn’t agree with him that Trump is a racist.

That's even worse than "really really bad". 

Don Lemon: "***** helping poor black kids, tell me Trump is racist or I'll drudge up old quotes and take them out of context."

Pastor: "I want to help the poor black community."

Don Lemon: "***** poor blacks. Tell us what I want to hear or I'll cut you off and make you out to be a bigot!"

Leftists. Kind and loving -- especially when they have no ideas. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

So, you were wrong because you rushed to defend (of all things) CNN. :lol:  

That makes you a moron -- but keep thinking you're winning. 

I've never seen someone so pathologically dishonest and consistently wrong as this asshat. It's really pretty impressive. 

Nah, dipschitt. I'm defending the man who had signs torn out of his hand and was verbally asaulted by MAGATARDs

Four times in a row now you're wrong -- in the same thread. That's an impressive record of idiocy. 

Tell me that Migra isn't slang for ICE again. That was a winner. :lol: 

(It's easier to just admit you forked up and move on... but asshats gonna asshat. Especially dishonest ones like you)

Image result for falls at the finish line gif funny

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

He's right on this...it's often used in place of ICE and Border Patrol.  It's even in Border Patrol's Spanish language handbook.

:beer: 

You'll learn quickly, if you haven't already, McGee and his alts are not honest. Honesty isn't in their wheelhouse. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

You'll learn quickly, if you haven't already, McGee and his alts are not honest. Honesty isn't in their wheelhouse. 

It's fine...I don't mind both sides of the aisle.  Some just seem to be very angry all the time

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Whatnot78 said:

It's fine...I don't mind both sides of the aisle.  Some just seem to be very angry all the time

Correct. 

There are several posters down here from the left hand side of the aisle who are perfectly rational and capable of having interesting/enlightening conversations. Plenty on the right and center (and even undefined) as well. 

Then there are the outliers -- who are stuck in a perpetual state of immaturity and will lash out (then run away) just to amuse themselves. It gets tiresome, but that's why so many have the usual suspects on ignore. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1