CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

And 540,999 of them are waiting for connecting flights.

that's not a fair statement.  i figure the Cuomo's and Vanderbilts are watching, and the family members of their 20+ member power house round table of Democrat operatives, former Democrat politicians, trial lawyers, woke SJW corporate executives, failed actors, and somebody that voted for Reagan in 1984

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't know how CNN is covering costs from ads with these numbers. Another round of layoff coming soon?

CNN Death Spiral Continues with Double Digit Q2 Ratings Collapse

The far-left fake news outlet CNN came in 15th place in primetime during the previous quarter and lost nearly 20 percent of its already pathetic viewership.
Let’s go straight to the numbers…

During the second quarter of this year, here’s how the average viewing audience stacked up…

Primetime

FOX: 2.4 million

MSNBC: 1.67 million

CNN LOL: 761,000

Total Day

FOX:  1.32 million

MSNBC: 900,000

CNN LOL: 541,000

</snip>

the media has usually been a vanity project by rich men so they could get their opinions out to the public

but it's too expensive to do this any more

farewell CNN, you were good to watch until Bob Novak no longer was an employee

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What’s interesting however is that if you add up CNN and MSNBC you’ll see it equals FOX viewership. So if CNN goes under they’ll just change the channel to MSNBC and the song will go on, only louder and a bit more unhinged.

it's all over:

glossy magazines on racks in the store

a newspaper

a news outlet that is a clown show for liberal agitprop

I think Airport terminals need to put something else on their TV's instead of the Clown Nutjob Network.

A continuous loop of a Puppy Bowl would be more interesting than seeing Angela c@#t bag Rye spewing her racist BS on a regular basis.

Just now, njbuff said:

I think Airport terminals need to put something else on their TV's instead of the Clown Nutjob Network.

A continuous loop of a Puppy Bowl would be more interesting than seeing Angela c@#t bag Rye spewing her racist BS on a regular basis.

Just bring a blanket to put over the screen if you are coerced into the same room as it

It’s just rude to force propaganda or some huckster religious show on people who 100 percent don’t want to be poisoned by it

On 7/4/2019 at 11:39 AM, SoCal Deek said:

What’s interesting however is that if you add up CNN and MSNBC you’ll see it equals FOX viewership. So if CNN goes under they’ll just change the channel to MSNBC and the song will go on, only louder and a bit more unhinged.

Or, with CNN gone and their former viewership possibly shifting to MSNBC, will the scrutiny level currently used to measure CNN simply shift to MSNBC?

16 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Or, with CNN gone and their former viewership possibly shifting to MSNBC, will the scrutiny level currently used to measure CNN simply shift to MSNBC?

I can live quite easily without knowing MSNBC even exists

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Media furious that it can’t censor opponents by labeling them racist

His comments may have been a too "Twitterworld-ish", but they certainly weren't racist.

Only Trump haters and actual racists think his tweets were racist.

And, what about the threatening phone calls to Matt Gaetz????? Crickets from MSM.

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

White nationalism? Is that a thing? The vast majority of people are too busy going to work every day.

Had that discussion today, and was told that no, minorities are too preoccupied being upset about Trump's tweets to...I don't know, take care of themselves or something.  They weren't clear.