CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

15 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Okay, I’ll play. What if Fox went 24/7/365 nonstop calling BO a traitor, deranged, unfit for office, a stooge of Russia, a Putin Puppet, that he collided with a foreign government to steal his elections, etc. 

Beautifully over exaggerated, and Fox did that in their own inimitable way. 

Why would you watch either one? Unless there is truly breaking news?

Edited by BeginnersMind

28 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

A little equal time seems warranted in this thread. 

Make a Fox thread. You'll get contributions. Whether people want to believe it or not, Fox posts negatively about President Trump and his administration more than half the time (55% was the breakdown I saw). There is NO major news network (not unless OAN is now considered major) that reports positively about the Trump administration more than they post negatively. You should find plenty of Trump-praise on Fox and plenty of Trump-hate on Fox. That would be an interesting thread.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Make a Fox thread. You'll get contributions. Whether people want to believe it or not, Fox posts negatively about President Trump and his administration more than half the time (55% was the breakdown I saw). There is NO major news network (not unless OAN is now considered major) that reports positively about the Trump administration more than they post negatively. You should find plenty of Trump-praise on Fox and plenty of Trump-hate on Fox. That would be an interesting thread.  

most Conservative newsfolk despise Trump even more for winning and doing a good job, and have nothing good to say.

Just now, row_33 said:

most Conservative newsfolk despise Trump even more for winning and doing a good job, and have nothing good to say.

Fox ain't conservative. Well, the nighttime crowd is conservative or libertarian. The rest of 'em? Not-so-much. 

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Fox ain't conservative. Well, the nighttime crowd is conservative or libertarian. The rest of 'em? Not-so-much. 

the narrative is that it is very right wing....

Juan Williams gets more time to talk than the rest combined on his appearances

it's showbiz

some people in my life want a moral and ethical narrative behind every sports event they watch, i just want to see excellence on display

9 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Beautifully over exaggerated, and Fox did that in their own inimitable way. 

Why would you watch either one? Unless there is truly breaking news?

Who says I do? :unsure:

I watch the business channels and the NFLNetwork. 

11 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Who says I do? :unsure:

I watch the business channels and the NFLNetwork. 

you cannot avoid the CNN-narrative everywhere you go on the internet, my google searches are biased in favour of it

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

A little equal time seems warranted in this thread. 

Criticizing Fox and CNN equally would require me to pay attention to Fox, which is not happening.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: I just flipped to CNN. The faces. :lol: 

Angry, despairing, confused, or all of the above?

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Criticizing Fox and CNN equally would require me to pay attention to Fox, which is not happening.

Angry, despairing, confused, or all of the above?

All of the above. Wolf looks like RR in how he's staring into space while Jake Taper rambles.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Must. Protect. The. Narrative."

Gettin' tougher all the time as it is being debunked daily.

Imagine what is going to happen with the indictments!?  Wow. The crisis hotlines in America are gonna be overloaded. 

• Like (+1) 2