CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

58 minutes ago, row_33 said:

At least six more years of it coming

maybe these will be the new dark ages... at least for the communist snow-flakes who hate everything that doesn't conform to their perverted views.

Just now, njbuff said:

Leftists are so moronic that it is insulting to morons to even put Dems in the same sentence as them.

Correct! JFK would throw up if he knew what was considered 'Democrat' now-a-days.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

maybe these will be the new dark ages... at least for the communist snow-flakes who hate everything that doesn't conform to their perverted views.

Correct! JFK would throw up if he knew what was considered 'Democrat' now-a-days.

I wasn't alive then, but I was told by people on both sides of the political isle that he was the man.

These leftist loons can't be mentioned in the same atmosphere as JFK.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I wasn't alive then, but I was told by people on both sides of the political isle that he was the man.

These leftist loons can't be mentioned in the same atmosphere as JFK.

Long gone are the days when a democrat leader says, "ask not what a country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." Now it is all hand outs, hand outs, hand outs, and we will figure out later how to pay for them.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Long gone are the days when a democrat leader says, "ask not what a country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." Now it is all hand outs, hand outs, hand outs, and we will figure out later how to pay for them.

All there is to say is that these Dems are out in left field with no mitt. 

They don't condemn that Minnesota racist Islamic terrorist supporter and they let a nutbag like AOC run wild with her insane rhetoric.

That is all you need to know about today's Democratic Party, for starters.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

They don't condemn that Minnesota racist Islamic terrorist supporter and they let a nutbag like AOC run wild with her insane rhetoric.

And the saddest part is that they have a HUGE following with the indoctrinated college sheep. because of feels and all.

27 minutes ago, njbuff said:

That would all be valid if the POTUS wasn’t Donald ***** Trump.

something to consider. 

43 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

It's the opposite now.

Just now, njbuff said:

I am not even talking about Trump. He isn't a part of this equation whatsoever.

I get that, but to call dems “out in left field” and “nutbag” when Trump is the leader, is pretty “crazy.” 

That’s like complaining about a fat chick hitting on you when you wife looks like my profile pic. 

37 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

I get that, but to call dems “out in left field” and “nutbag” when Trump is the leader, is pretty “crazy.” 

That’s like complaining about a fat chick hitting on you when you wife looks like my profile pic. 

LMAO!!! TDS is running through your veins... might want to get vaccinated. Maybe have a little less dose off msnbc, and a little more real news. You hate trump because that's what you are told to do... so sad. Maybe one day you will actually form a thought that isn't instilled by the hate mongering lefty media. But odds are, you will always favor killing babies, ending free speech, and destroying America... because of feels-n-stuff. So pathetic

Edited by MakeBuffaloGreatAgain
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

LMAO!!! TDS is running through your veins... might want to get vaccinated. Maybe have a little less dose off msnbc, and a little more real news. You hate trump because that's what you are told to do... so sad. Maybe one day you will actually form a thought that isn't instilled by the hate mongering lefty media. But odds are, you will always favor killing babies, ending free speech, and destroying America... because of feels-n-stuff. So pathetic

Clueless! You all sound the same! Did you copy and paste that? 

Do you think it’s possible to like what trump is doing, but think he’s a nutbar? 

4 hours ago, BigMcD said:

Clueless! You all sound the same! Did you copy and paste that? 

Do you think it’s possible to like what trump is doing, but think he’s a nutbar? 

You promised to quit posting if someone guessed your "secret". I guessed your secret. Why are you still posting here?