CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I noticed NBC now uses the phrase "not independently verified by NBC news..." when they want to get something out there quickly, aren't necessarily interested in finding out whether the report is accurate or not, and want plausible deniability later on.  By extension, when they don't include that language, but are using anonymous sourcing I can only assume they are guaranteeing the veracity of the reporting.  The fact that they have reported on many of the stories listed without the caveat leads to the conclusion that they intersperse real news "baby falls in well" with inaccurate, misleading and erroneous reporting.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I noticed NBC now uses the phrase "not independently verified by NBC news..." when they want to get something out there quickly, aren't necessarily interested in finding out whether the report is accurate or not, and want plausible deniability later on.  By extension, when they don't include that language, but are using anonymous sourcing I can only assume they are guaranteeing the veracity of the reporting.  The fact that they have reported on many of the stories listed without the caveat leads to the conclusion that they intersperse real news "baby falls in well" with inaccurate, misleading and erroneous reporting.  

imo, if they broadcast it, they own it. 

• Like (+1) 2

I'm sure you guys seen the clip of the Magahat wearing teens "taunting" the old native American dude?

The media made these kids out to be monsters.

I saw the lead up to what transpired.

Let's just say this is yet another case of Fake News.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Magox said:

I'm sure you guys seen the clip of the Magahat wearing teens "taunting" the old native American dude?

Seems unlikely that there was justification for the kid's actions but can you enlighten us?

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Seems unlikely that there was justification for the kid's actions but can you enlighten us?

Please see my post in Gator's thread.

Quotes from several other Native-Americans there with a different story.

After watching the video, it was clear the tribal activist was attempting to provoke an incident.

When it did not work, they simply lied about it and called it taunting and mockery. 

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

The media are trying to make up for supporting the Soviet Union every single time from 1919 to its collapse

what a world, the CIA and FBI are holy and Russia is bad to the mass media.

You say some strange things.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

You say some strange things.

You missed it all? 

The CIA and FBI were pure evil to the SJW crowd for the entire 60s and 70s and 80s and 90s. Every movie, play, novel, newscast told us they were evil.

Now because of Trump they are perfect.

And the SJW crowd took the communist side against their US on every issue

sorry you missed it 

Edited by row_33

2 hours ago, Magox said:

I figured at worst it was just teenagers being teenagers, and decided it wasn't worth caring about anyway.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Please see my post in Gator's thread.

Quotes from several other Native-Americans there with a different story.

After watching the video, it was clear the tribal activist was attempting to provoke an incident.

When it did not work, they simply lied about it and called it taunting and mockery. 

As we all know, it's far better to be morally correct than factually correct. Those kids may have had some racist thoughts at some point in their short lives, so therefore they are bullies who accosted that poor Native American veteran.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I figured at worst it was just teenagers being teenagers, and decided it wasn't worth caring about anyway.

Initially I figured it was some kids chanting stupid things and behaving racially insensitive in some manner.  Then I began seeing wall-to-wall coverage all over social media portraying these kids as mini MAGA racists who said some awful *****.

Then I got the real story.  At worst they behaved in a very benign adolescent manner, its evident to me that the older Native American dude was girding for a viral moment.  What better scenario of a bunch of white MAGA hat wearing teens in a conflict with an older Native American chanting ethnic chants while banging on a drum.  

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Gay boys don’t win wars. Bullies however do. Simple. 

No bullies don't.  If you value strong will, mental strength, and leadership, a bully isn't who you should seek.  You might want to look beyond the exterior of a bully.  

And thinking we have a ***** ton of bullies winning us wars is such a goofy take.  

Edited by Crayola64