CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

More on Chef Jim's post.

CNN Panel Melts Down Over Trump’s ‘Sexist’ Salad Joke:

A CNN panel accused President Donald Trump of being “sexist” Monday night because the president made a joke about first lady Melania Trump making salads.

The president cracked the joke to the national championship-winning Clemson football team during their Monday visit to the White House. Trump noted that because of the shutdown, he had to personally purchase a spread of fast food for the team’s visit, and joked that his food choices were better than having the first lady make them “some quick little salads.” 

CNN anchor Erin Burnett and analyst Joan Walsh accused the president of being sexist for assuming that the first lady would prepare the salads.

“That’s appalling,” Walsh said. “It seems to me that the president will not be happy until there is one single female Republican voter in the country. It’s incredibly sexist.”

Sometimes what people say when they’re being funny exposes exactly who they are and what they think,” Burnett agreed.

Such as titling your book, as Joan Walsh did, What’s the Matter with White People?

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More on Chef Jim's post.

A CNN panel accused President Donald Trump of being “sexist” Monday night because the president made a joke about first lady Melania Trump making salads.

The president cracked the joke to the national championship-winning Clemson football team during their Monday visit to the White House. Trump noted that because of the shutdown, he had to personally purchase a spread of fast food for the team’s visit, and joked that his food choices were better than having the first lady make them “some quick little salads.” 

CNN anchor Erin Burnett and analyst Joan Walsh accused the president of being sexist for assuming that the first lady would prepare the salads.

“That’s appalling,” Walsh said. “It seems to me that the president will not be happy until there is one single female Republican voter in the country. It’s incredibly sexist.”

Sometimes what people say when they’re being funny exposes exactly who they are and what they think,” Burnett agreed.

Such as titling your book, as Joan Walsh did, What’s the Matter with White People?

That's almost as bad as when Hillary suggested women just stay at home and bake cookies.  

Almost.  

:wacko:

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More on Chef Jim's post.

I thought he was poking fun at Michelle Obama,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/michelle-obamas-school-lunch-agenda-faces-backlash-from-some-school-nutrition-officials/2014/05/29/6a8e4af6-e744-11e3-afc6-a1dd9407abcf_story.html?utm_term=.f507b7c5cdca

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Of course you're not there just to make salads for us.  We need you to get our beers too.  

Ok so I wanted to know who replied to this post with the skeptical emoji! 

Oh............sorry.  And while you're up................

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok so I wanted to know who replied to this post with the skeptical emoji! 

Oh............sorry.  And while you're up................

That would be me. I'd have done an eye-roll, but the skeptical was as close as it gets. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

CNN Report bemoans the fact that the Christian wife of a Christian Vice President is volunteering time at a private Christian school because...she has nothing against Christians.

Maybe the reason so many leftists are so effin' stupid is because all they listen to are leftists who are so effin' stupid.

45 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

CNN Report bemoans the fact that the Christian wife of a Christian Vice President is volunteering time at a private Christian school because...she has nothing against Christians.

Maybe the reason so many leftists are so effin' stupid is because all they listen to are leftists who are so effin' stupid.

" If the world hates you, be aware it hated me first."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Which is more discriminatory: a private school requiring that its voluntary attendees abide by a code of conduct, or people saying such a school should not exist because that school disagrees with their ideas?

Mrs. Pence has returned to the school where she previously taught for 12 years. It's absurd that her decision to teach art to children at a Christian school,and the school's religious beliefs,are under attack.

CNN goes into all-out attack mode on a woman for teaching at a Christian school.

The headline is designed to incite anger.

Hatred, really.

But that's who they've become.

She's teaching at a private Christian school. If you can't handle that, you're an anti-religious bigot.

#JOURNALISM:

Screen-Shot-2019-01-17-at-8.06.03-AM-543

• Like (+1) 1

CNN’s TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY:

ShotCNN Does Not Know How To Question Ilhan Omar’s Conspiracy Theories And Anti-Semitism

—The Federalist, yesterday.

ChaserCNN’s John King: Should Pence Family’s Christianity Disqualify Them from Secret Service Protection?

NewsBusters, yesterday.

Hangover‘You fail your profession’: Chris Cuomo says ‘Mueller didn’t do the media any favors tonight.’

Twitchy, yesterday.

The D.T.s: “‘The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and they’re willing to lie to do it, [CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin says of BuzzFeed]. And I don’t think that’s true.’”

The Washington Free Beacon, yesterday. 

Narrator voice: It’s very much true. Just think of the media as Democratic operatives with bylines, and yesterday’s meltdown all makes sense.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CNN’s TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY:

ShotCNN Does Not Know How To Question Ilhan Omar’s Conspiracy Theories And Anti-Semitism

—The Federalist, yesterday.

ChaserCNN’s John King: Should Pence Family’s Christianity Disqualify Them from Secret Service Protection?

NewsBusters, yesterday.

Hangover‘You fail your profession’: Chris Cuomo says ‘Mueller didn’t do the media any favors tonight.’

Twitchy, yesterday.

The D.T.s: “‘The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and they’re willing to lie to do it, [CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin says of BuzzFeed]. And I don’t think that’s true.’”

The Washington Free Beacon, yesterday. 

Narrator voice: It’s very much true. Just think of the media as Democratic operatives with bylines, and yesterday’s meltdown all makes sense.

Cuomo's amazing.  "Mueller didn't do the media any favors by telling people they can't believe what we tell them when we run a story that's false."

1) Mueller's job isn't to do you favors.

2) You ran a false story.

3) People SHOULDN'T believe you if you're going to do that.

Don Lemon's asking someone to hold is beer as I type this, I'm sure...

• Like (+1) 2