CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

CNN should never allow his ass to go back in.  Put him behind a desk in front of the camera, and make him the pundit he is.  

And the White House idiots shouldn't have reduced this to a single issue of "he touched a girl!"  Given his history of disruptive, unprofessional behavior, they should have simply said "We're revoking his access, as he continually exhibits behavior that is disruptive and disrespectful to the rest of the White House press pool.  We encourage CNN to assign as their representative an adult who will respect the rights of others in the press pool."

I agree and that would've been the better statement instead of claiming assault.  People are now rolling their eyes with the assault claim.

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I agree and that would've been the better statement instead of claiming assault.  People are now rolling their eyes with the assault claim.

In the administration's defense...if you reverse the politics, you know progressives would be screaming "assault."  It's an opportunity to hold the proglodytes accountable for their own stupidity.

It's just not an opportunity the administration should have availed themselves of.

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Unlike many, I do not think he assaulted her (yeah, yeah, I know that according to many laws unwanted touching of any kind can be considered assault, this is JMO). However, as you said, on decorum alone (I swore he was gonna fight her for that microphone!), Acosta needed a time-out.

The people defending him on Twitter are probably the same people that swore Corey Lewandowski broke off Michelle Fields' arm and left her bloodied on the floor. SMH

Jim Acosta is a nasty little piece of work that would do better as a talking-head on some round-table program. That way, when he makes the story all about him, it would make more sense.  He clearly does not understand that you can be tenacious and ask pertinent questions without being rude and disrespectful.  Many of these journalists need a refresher course in respect for the White House and Presidency. You do not have to respect the person personally (say that three times fast!), but you do have to respect the office.  Jim Acosta is just the worst of the lot.

Here's the real-time video where you can see him pressing down on her arm and pulling the mic closer to him (like he was gonna cuddle it). Look below the video of his making the SS guy work to get the hard pass back.

It's not assault, it was never assault, it should never be considered assault and calling so is an affront to actual assault victims.  You cannot have serious dialogue when the rules change to include boorish behavior as assault.  I'm only me, I only speak for me but if my daughter--roughly try same age as this young lady appears to be---showed me that video and spoke of assault I would tell her to toughen up and recognize the difference. 

Agree that the WH was well within their rights to put Acosta on ice for a bit.  These conferences are a dog and pony show anyway, with one jackass shouting louder than another jackass looking for a soundbite to hammer someone with later on. 

Trump was civil and decent to Acosta and have him several chances to act professionally. Acosta chose not to. AMD btw these people are so incredibly soft and weak at times it makes me laugh. They are the veal of the professional world. 

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's not assault, it was never assault, it should never be considered assault and calling so is an affront to actual assault victims. 

This is absolutely correct. Here's the problem: the left proved with Kavanaugh that they have absolutely no boundaries for histrionics. Countless lies were told by them -- paid for by them -- and everyone ran with it. He was portrayed as a convinced gang rapist alcoholic.

The left will never, ever, ever stop being disingenuous and careless with other people's lives until they truly have skin in the game.

Today's skin is Acosta. You beat the ever-loving snotschitt out of him with assault accusations and maybe, just maybe, a few people on the left will realize what they are really doing to innocent people.

I would't count on it, but it's time to beat them silly with their own bat. I despite that I'm writing this, but I'm tired of the right being the coward of the county.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's not assault, it was never assault, it should never be considered assault and calling so is an affront to actual assault victims.  You cannot have serious dialogue when the rules change to include boorish behavior as assault.  I'm only me, I only speak for me but if my daughter--roughly try same age as this young lady appears to be---showed me that video and spoke of assault I would tell her to toughen up and recognize the difference.

#IBelieveHer

No, it wasn't assault.

What it was, however, was a very visual escalation in the rise of Jim Acosta's openly hostile incivility, which happened to be physical in nature; it was absolutely outside the realm of acceptable decorum addressing the President of the United States in the White House.

He should not be given back his credentials, ever.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Agree that the WH was well within their rights to put Acosta on ice for a bit.  These conferences are a dog and pony show anyway, with one jackass shouting louder than another jackass looking for a soundbite to hammer someone with later on. 

Trump was civil and decent to Acosta and have him several chances to act professionally. Acosta chose not to. AMD btw these people are so incredibly soft and weak at times it makes me laugh. They are the veal of the professional world. 

You aint woke.     

Looks like rape to me.   

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

You aint woke.     

Looks like rape to me.   

Read a story recently from a woman who claimed she was sexually assaulted by her boyfriend because he refused to have sex with her unless she wore his favorite eye shadow.

If "refusing to have sex with someone" is sexual assault, then what Acosta did was definitely rape, and probably attempted murder.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

You aint woke.     

Looks like rape to me.   

Not just a rape, but a gang rape. Look at all the people present for the rape.

Almost like Acoster attended a gang rape party!

1 minute ago, Chandemonium said:

One thing is clear in his defense: at least he went  out of his way to avoid slipping her the mickey.

I think we need the FBI Police to investigate whether or not he was passing out drinks to that poor intern. His "hard pass" will just have to remain revoked until the full and thorough investigation is completed.

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

that's a pretty bold statement to just drop and run on.

After further and very close review I don't see the evidence of alteration in the video that I thought I did.  More likely just crappy resolution from 2001 era camera.  It could be an older camera than that but picked that date because Clinton probably didn't have cameras in place. 

Edited by keepthefaith

5 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, it wasn't assault.

What it was, however, was a very visual escalation in the rise of Jim Acosta's openly hostile incivility, which happened to be physical in nature; it was absolutely outside the realm of acceptable decorum addressing the President of the United States in the White House.

He should not be given back his credentials, ever.

My microphone, MINE!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

That actually might be an edited/doctored video.  More on why later. 

Through who-knows-what sort of camera, digitized and compressed for CSpan, then redistributed by the White House from CSpan to be photo-analyzed on consumer-quality LCD screens everywhere.  

But keep it up.  Maybe you'll find that Acosta was actually hit by a supersonic cruise missile...