CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

25 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is ...CNN... ?

Trump became an undeniably consequential President when Senate voted Saturday to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, consecrating the conservative majority that has long been the impossible dream of the GOP.

On Friday, Trump had celebrated the best jobs data for 49 years as the unemployment rate dipped to 3.7%, offering more proof of a vibrant economy that the President says has been unshackled by his tax-reduction program and scything cuts to business regulations.

President Donald Trump's winning streak

But as libs like to point out, a prior liberal President really did the heavy lifting that got the economy rolling. Thank you Woodrow Wilson! 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

THIS IS CNN: Don Lemon Cracks Up Laughing As CNN Panelist Dubs Kanye West the “Token Negro” of the Trump Administration.

How odd – back in 2005, Time-Warner-CNN-HBO dubbed West “The Smartest Man in Pop Music.”

What changed?

time_magazine_kanye_west_cover_9-2-18-1.

Kanye has some serious psychological issues independent politics.

Another CNN anchor can’t understand why Kavanaugh protesters are being described as a “mob”

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/10/another-cnn-anchor-cant-understand-kavanaugh-protesters-described-mob/ …

43756743_401.jpg

Added:  Hard to agree that it’s a leftist mob after you compare them to DDay soldiers I guess.@donlemon

?

Edited by B-Man

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Kanye has some serious psychological issues independent politics.

Then he goes perfectly in line with the other psychos in pop culture and Hollywood.

How many people in Hollywood and the like have major psychological issues? A good amount of them for sure.

So funny, the Trump News Network doesn't want to show his stupid rallies anymore and he is upset, lol 

They are going to "look into" a media organization that claims to be independent 

http://theweek.com/speedreads/801331/white-house-look-into-fox-news-worrisome-decision-stop-broadcasting-trumps-rallies

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So funny, the Trump News Network doesn't want to show his stupid rallies anymore and he is upset, lol 

They are going to "look into" a media organization that claims to be independent 

http://theweek.com/speedreads/801331/white-house-look-into-fox-news-worrisome-decision-stop-broadcasting-trumps-rallies

This is the CNN thread.    Use the search function 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, njbuff said:

Then he goes perfectly in line with the other psychos in pop culture and Hollywood.

How many people in Hollywood and the like have major psychological issues? A good amount of them for sure.

As I remarked shortly after the inauguration, much of the anti-Trump noise is a public display of celebrities' neuroses.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So now using the word mob is bad but calling the Tea Party a mob was quite alright.  Did I get that right? 

Yes, a "mob" that cleaned up after itself...........? 

‘Kanye West is what happens when Negroes don’t read’: CNN guest declares artist too stupid to meet with Trump
by Tom Tillison

Original Article

On 10/10/2018 at 1:49 PM, B-Man said:

THIS IS CNN: Don Lemon Cracks Up Laughing As CNN Panelist Dubs Kanye West the “Token Negro” of the Trump Administration.

How odd – back in 2005, Time-Warner-CNN-HBO dubbed West “The Smartest Man in Pop Music.”

What changed?

time_magazine_kanye_west_cover_9-2-18-1.

They started putting cameras on him.  

I actually watched this live and I knew something was off and then I got one of the most awkward moments in tv history....

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

STANDING UP AGAINST RACISM AND BIGOTRY: Herschel Walker calls for CNN to take Don Lemon off air.

AP_5212309128261445278501.jpg&w=480.........they have a history ?

This is where the left starts telling us Hershal Walker is mentally unstable, right?

You better get in line, you token negro, or the left will go full goose bozo to take you out.

• Like (+1) 1