CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

On 7/13/2018 at 2:13 PM, B-Man said:

FREDO CORLEONE, CALL YOUR OFFICE: CNN’s Jim Acosta Tells Trump, ‘We’re A Real Network Too.’

We’re smart! Not like everybody says… like dumb… we’re smart and we want respect!

by Ed Driscoll

That's fuggin' brilliant.   I need to post the video:

I'm CNN, your older brother, and I got stepped over!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They can't stop lying. 

But Naval Academy grads are war mongering meanies while soccer players are so nice that they kick it into their own net to help the other team.  You tell me, who deserves the hugs more?

33 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the worst thing imaginable is the US hasn't won at soccer?  must be Trump's fault

Trump colluded with Russia to keep the US National Soccer team out of the World Cup. #IMPEACH

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Trump colluded with Russia to keep the US National Soccer team out of the World Cup. #IMPEACH

Klinsmann took a dive, after taking about 1,243 of them for Germany and Inter Milan

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It's fun seeing the press go full gator.

Trump blows Putin and Liberals heads explode!! I love it! Liberals are going nuts because Putin is hacking our elections! Screw our elections. Anything to anger the Pro American Liverals! 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Nothing in that tweet is actually false, though.

True, which is why it's disinformation. 

Finland isn't in NATO - True. 

Trump said he enjoyed spending time with him at the NATO summit - also True. 

Finland isn't in NATO - also True. 

(Information left out)

He was at the NATO summit and had dinner with Trump. 

Just leaving out one piece of information can make a completely "true" statement utter disinformation. 

That's how the game works. Especially with the "Russia" narrative. Look how many times the truth is parsed or information is left out to make a mundane discovery appear as if it might be a smoking gun (either way). 

• Like (+1) 2