CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

9 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

My point was explained below the link

So **** sandwich is worse than douche juice?

Yep. The only way I live life is choosing the better of only two options.

I never consider a 3rd option. 

Dumbass

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Shep Smith said that “there are no rules on FOX” and they are allowed to say what ever they want because they are giving their “opinion” and not “news”.  

Should I start a new thread on it or just add my comments on 

Who gives a crap what people opine about? 

This site every news source.  The only thing Fox news did to change modern news coverage was always update "breaking news.". The station wasn't even 24/7 until recently. 

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

This site every news source.  The only thing Fox news did to change modern news coverage was always update "breaking news.". The station wasn't even 24/7 until recently. 

I have been listening/watching Shep for over 15 years.

There was a time when I think he was “forced” to toe the FOX narrative but he regained his liberties.   

I liked him because he actually reported the news. 

Now he mixes /adds to the news his own opinion of Trump and his lies.  

22 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Shep Smith said that “there are no rules on FOX” and they are allowed to say what ever they want because they are giving their “opinion” and not “news”. 

Well, this is pretty much a lie, much to the surprise of no one. Why don't we take a look at what Smith actually said:

“We serve different masters. We work for different reporting chains, we have different rules. They don’t really have rules on the opinion side. They can say whatever they want. If it’s their opinion.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/shep-smith-i-dont-watch-a-lot-of-fox-news-opinion-shows

Context and words matter, unless you're just trying to intentionally be full of Schiff. Though I get that it is shocking that the news side and the opinion side of the business have different rules.

Not everyone can have the journalistic integrity that the liberal media outlets display in their reporting and opinion pieces. Yeah, I couldn't get through typing that without laughing...

Of course, it is "Faux News" you're lying about, and as a good little liberal lemming you're not bound to be honest when it comes to trashing the 'enemy'. Oddly enough, much like the 'reporting' from CNN and MSNBC.

25 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I have been listening/watching Shep for over 15 years.

There was a time when I think he was “forced” to toe the FOX narrative but he regained his liberties.   

I liked him because he actually reported the news. 

Now he mixes /adds to the news his own opinion of Trump and his lies.  

Shepherd Smith is a whiny little biatch who appears to always have a wedgie so far up his ass that it constantly pushes out nonsensical shite from his mouth. Maybe if he took it out from there he could get laid and find a way to sashay through life.

They will pout all weekend because they want the Stormy story.

CNN’s absurd reaction to Andrew McCabe´s firing
by Patricia McCarthy

Original Article

Channel surfing after the announcement that AG Sessions had indeed fired Andrew McCabe was like being yanked into the Twilight Zone. On Fox, Laura Ingraham addressed the firing calmly from all sides along with her guests Sara Carter, Alan Dershowitz, Harmeet Dhillon and Jonathan Turley. Switch to CNN and one would be told that it was Trump who did the firing, that Sessions did it to keep his job. Barely mentioned was the fact that the recommendation to fire McCabe came from the FBI´s own Office of Personal Responsibility (OPR), an almost unprecedented event. 

"bashing trump" = reporting what's going on. 

And who in their right mind sits and watches CNN for hours and hours?  It cycles through reports so people can tune in and catch what's going on.  Not sit there for hours watching the same stuff repeat.  Some people need lives.

12 minutes ago, blzrul said:

"bashing trump" = reporting what's going on. 

And who in their right mind sits and watches CNN for hours and hours?  It cycles through reports so people can tune in and catch what's going on.  Not sit there for hours watching the same stuff repeat.  Some people need lives.

Didn't read the thread, did you?

On 2018-03-17 at 8:22 AM, Boyst62 said:

So **** sandwich is worse than douche juice?

Yep. The only way I live life is choosing the better of only two options.

I never consider a 3rd option. 

Dumbass

Where did I say there aren’t alternatives? I simply pointed out that if we are going to start calling out news outlets as propaganda we might as well start at the top.

But keep make assumptions and personal attacks, I doubt you’re capable of much more.

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

Where did I say there aren’t alternatives? I simply pointed out that if we are going to start calling out news outlets as propaganda we might as well start at the top.

But keep make assumptions and personal attacks, I doubt you’re capable of much more.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mhastings/congressmen-seek-to-lift-propaganda-ban?utm_term=.va2j0497x4#.dtwqP8WQX8

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

What do airports force on us while we sit thru another five hour delay?

On 2018-03-16 at 11:05 PM, /dev/null said:

Point of order

If you have to explain where your explanation was, you didn't explain it very well

giphy.gif

If you understood anything about communication you would understand that the receiver filters the message, as was the case here. 

9 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

If you understood anything about communication you would understand that the receiver filters the message, as was the case here. 

On paint and muffins came the barn and sunshine with the monkey.

Have at it Mr. Receiver.

1 hour ago, Buddy Hix said:

A personal attack works when you're as God damn stupid as displayed. Propaganda has been distributed by the feds for a while.

Mix this with the Obama legacy in the DOJ/IC.

Mix this with what is happening today where his system was so flawed Trump is letting it cannibalize itself.

There is no top you half-witted anus sucking sheep.  You're buying a partisan line that CNN and MSNBC are saviors whilst whatever Fox airs these days is amazing.  You throw stones from an imperfect house and you're going to get mocked.

I don't have cable, I don't watch TV, so don't believe I watch either.  And I listen to 4 radio stations (prime country, 80s on 8, Willie's Roadhouse, 98.1 classic country) so I don't do NPR or Fox News either.

Calling names and making light of how stupid you are isn't a personal attack, especially when it's true. A personal attack is different, sorry snowflake

Edited by Boyst62

3 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

If you understood anything about communications, you would have expressed a message not subject to that sort of filtering.