CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

Literally everyday 24/7 it's bash Trump

Just now CNN is saying that they have sources that say Trump said "all Haitian immigrants have AIDS"...

Lol they are literally making up stuff now.

U can tell they are in panic mode after the legislation repubs just passed

Edited by westerndecline
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I  beat you by a few minutes WD...................in the Tax reform the thread.

I didn't think that it deserved a whole new thread, but you are correct sir, they are melting down fast

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

500.jpg?q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&

And just like night follows day...........the liberal dems and media (but I repeat myself) try and change the narrative from The GOP and Trump's success with the Tax Reform Bill and trot out some tired old story of Trump "talking down" groups during White House meetings.

They really don't have any other playbook, do they ?..................they don't realize that no one outside of the newsroom or falculty louge gives a sh*t about that

I'm not even going to link to that it's so much baloney.......:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, westerndecline said:

I was just watching

They are literally worse than fox or msnbc

Hell even infowars

Its just pure made up propaganda since the bill passed

Infowars is like the Wally George show, just not as cool. 

georgewally.GIF

eb617-wally-george-1-o.gif

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 1

CNN gave us a useful Christmas present this morning, albeit a presumably unintentional one. A gift that, in the starkest terms, demonstrated the network’s liberal bias.

CNN presented its “Naughty and Nice” lists for 2017. And, as compiled and presented by CNN politics reporter Chris Cillizza, late of the Washington Post, every single person on the Naughty list was a Republican.

https://youtu.be/reQnezeXUcI  So there you have it. Want to avoid being Naughty in CNN’s eyes? It’s simple: just be a Democrat.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

CNN just reported on an actual box truck blocking Trump playing golf this is how low they have gotten and irrelevant

More importantly, how many scoops of ice cream did President Trump have last night?!?

On 12/25/2017 at 1:00 PM, B-Man said:

CNN gave us a useful Christmas present this morning, albeit a presumably unintentional one. A gift that, in the starkest terms, demonstrated the network’s liberal bias.

CNN presented its “Naughty and Nice” lists for 2017. And, as compiled and presented by CNN politics reporter Chris Cillizza, late of the Washington Post, every single person on the Naughty list was a Republican.

https://youtu.be/reQnezeXUcI  So there you have it. Want to avoid being Naughty in CNN’s eyes? It’s simple: just be a Democrat.

Cillizza is really a scum bag masquerading as a journalist. 

5 minutes ago, KW95 said:

You do realize that the first link is about Trump complaining about Obama before the election  and the second link is a wildly exaggerated liberal "count site"

either way, it makes Trump a hypocrite...........NOT a liar 

5 minutes ago, KW95 said:

I don't give a crap about Obama nor Trump, but the POTUS is a liar.

Cheers

The fact that you chose to post this one sided nonsense  in a thread about CNN, and wouldn't stand up for it.........makes YOU the liar.

12 minutes ago, KW95 said:

https://www.sbnation.com/golf/2017/3/27/15073086/donald-trump-tweets-barack-obama-golf

http://trumpgolfcount.com

I don't give a crap about Obama nor Trump, but the POTUS is a liar.

Cheers

Don't you get it dude ??Trump is trying to golf a lot on purpose it's  trolling CNN...

Part that is so pathetic is that CNN is obsessed with Trump golfing not Afghanistan not Healthcare not balancing the budget not every day today basic news nope they're concerned with Trump's golfing and his diet

Trump is being hypocritical on golf on purpose to show how ridiculous CNN is

That's why they put the moving truck out there to block CNN to literally piss off and nags in in which they fell for again

1 minute ago, westerndecline said:

Don't you get it dude ??Trump is trying to golf a lot on purpose it's  trolling CNN...

Part that is so pathetic is that CNN is obsessed with Trump golfing not Afghanistan not Healthcare not balancing the budget not every day today basic news nope they're concerned with Trump's golfing and his diet

Trump is being hypocritical on golf on purpose to show how ridiculous CNN is

Yeah.  They've gone full Fox News on Trump.  So has MSNBC.  It's all about the ratings.

20140924post-mustard.jpg

603048_v2.jpg

mmhopbx4ibyd3j3dcjps.jpg

rachel-maddow-btfo-640x480.jpg

56 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You do realize that the first link is about Trump complaining about Obama before the election  and the second link is a wildly exaggerated liberal "count site"

either way, it makes Trump a hypocrite...........NOT a liar 

The fact that you chose to post this one sided nonsense  in a thread about CNN, and wouldn't stand up for it.........makes YOU the liar.

Whatever you say!  Big Thumbs up!

All news sites are a complete joke.  No more news, just gossip and trashing the opponent.  Sad that CNN has gone the way of the mighty Fox News because all I have here in Brazil is CNN and I can't stand it anymore except for Smerconish who is not afraid to be on both sides.

Edited by KW95

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  They've gone full Fox News on Trump.  So has MSNBC.  It's all about the ratings.

20140924post-mustard.jpg

603048_v2.jpg

mmhopbx4ibyd3j3dcjps.jpg

rachel-maddow-btfo-640x480.jpg

Strawman MSNBC and Fox News have admitted they have a slant and everyone knows they are by us CNN has always stated that they were a down the middle straight-up news organization at least they used to be that's obviously not the case anymore and that's the point

It's also worth pointing out that what about ISM doesn't make it right