“Process” Players we are acquiring

Bill_with_it

Personally I love just about all the player transactions ip to date. There is something about these players that we are aquiring that truly give that “ run through a brick wall” cliche life as opposed to the numerous times in the past the facade of it was exposed. For instance the story of Benjamin knowing hes going to get surgery and playing with an injured knee going out their to proof hes not a quitter: http://m.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Benjamin-I-want-to-show-Im-not-a-quitter/fa3148fa-cc86-4fe3-b648-ea443b316e0f

Its just a small sample of what is to come with regard to these player acquisitions. These players put the team first as opposed to themselves and its really refreshing.

17 minutes ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

I like the players we have picked up. They are all character guys. I'm obviously concerned that we are lacking in talent in some very important spots especially d-line at the moment. I'm figuring we fill those holes with the draft more than likely. 

I too think we are going to draft or acquire services of players that have a higher talent level at positions of need. Those guys will be team first guys too.

We will see in five months when we have good draft positions and who we draft.  This front office will have had one year and we will find out how good they are.  I would expect we would draft high caliber men who are not problem children.  Time will tell.  We have picked up some real gems so far.

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Just sayin that those Bills gave it their all on the field. Football character.

The 90's Bills gave it their all on the field?

Hardly.

They played down to their level of competition a lot and had to rely on their supreme talent to bail them out quite often.

And not just those days against feeble AFC East opponents or west coast road games.........the 91' AFC Championship at home versus Denver was the epitome of a listless effort.

That team was incredibly talented and the depth was outstanding.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Hardly.

They played down to their level of competition a lot and had to rely on their supreme talent to bail them out quite often.

And not just those days against feeble AFC East opponents or west coast road games.........the 91' AFC Championship at home versus Denver was the epitome of a listless effort.

That’s a load of ****.

I watched Benjamin all through his college time at FSU. He always made the catch in traffic that was needed. I bet Jamais is wishing he were in TB. They had a chemistry, for sure. 

52 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Hardly.

Houston, Miami, KC, Oakland and Denver were not exactly feeble. The Bills were a lot better, though. 

KB - injury prone, not a true #1

JM - injury prone, FA

Gaines - injury prone, FA

Tolbert - garbage

Dropzone Jones - LOL, one of the worst rookie campaigns comparing targets to production

Ducasse - sigh...

vs

Tre - Nice!

Poyer and Hyde - Awesome

Milano - promising

Dawkins - improving

Verdict:

Mixed bag. Can't give them credit yet.

3 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

That’s a load of ****.

The 4 straight Superbowl losses disagree, especially since Jimbo and the boys got drunk the night before at the first two.

What is the matter with you. KB is playing for the money. M O N E Y, and he was damaged goods when

we got him. Do you really think a Carolina team going to the playoffs would have got rid of him

otherwise?

KB would run through a brick wall to get his check, and he wouldn't be able to make it to the

bank to cash it because he would be too sore and lame.