The Best HS QB prospect Ever

Buffalo716

3 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

IDK, a remember living in a can't miss HS QB's area. He went undefeated in high  school. A typical Friday night game were blowouts. 40-6 type matchups. Read the boxscore every Saturday morning. He went on too the NFL. His name is Trent Edwrds. So these stories carry a little less weight these days at least for me. Wish the kid luck though. 

I still say Trent Edwards had the tools to be a very good NFL QB.  I think he lost or maybe never had the “want to be a great NFL QB.”   I think that hit he took in the AZ game erased any of the little “want to”  he had.  The guy had a great education, made some money in the NFL and I assume has moved forward successfully in life.

14 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The best HS QB that I remember was Ryan Perrilloux. Yikes!!

Who?

13 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I wonder what type of shampoo he uses?  Leave in conditioner, or wash it out?  Kid must be absolutely slaying the ‘tang.

He's really transgender, :D

7 hours ago, jr1 said:

he runs backward really far. College guys will be able to catch him 

So did a lot of top high school QBs like Luck.

He has no real offensive line to step up in. His tackle gets blown by so he scrambles around to make a play because he's better than everyone else and he can

when you actually have 5 Division 1 lineman like he will at Clemson he will have bookend tackles and be able to step up through the pocket

instead of bailing on pressure and making plays. That's HS football , plays break down all the time and you either can ad-lib or you can't 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I knew I shouldn't have drank Tuesday! I knew I missed something 

i needed to put a final grade on fields!

My bad - I only saw part of it and was going off of Buckeye message board saying how great he was. Apparently he was there but didn’t play due to injury and they were just speaking in general. So you missed nothing. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

My bad - I only saw part of it and was going off of Buckeye message board saying how great he was. Apparently he was there but didn’t play due to injury and they were just speaking in general. So you missed nothing. 

Ok I remember hearing he had a broken finger 

Lawrence just fumbled again but recovered it

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.