The Best HS QB prospect Ever

Buffalo716

I will be lucky enough to watch him play in the US Army All American Bowl.

He is already 6'6 with a laser quick release and the best pure passer I have ever seen from a 18 year old kid

kid had over 40 TDs and only 5 picks as a SOPHOMORE in 4A Georgia ball

Followed it up with 50TDs tossed and another 40+

My number 1 recruit in the country and a commit to the clemson tigers

Look for Trevor Lawrence to take the college football world by storm and become a superstar and probable top overall choice in 3 years 

the most complete QB I have ever seen at his age and it really isn't close. I gave him a 5* ranking after his Freshman year

If I had to describe him in one word- Cerebral 

If I had to describe his arm in one word- Electric 

This kid screams can't miss prospect 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

And he signed with Clemson :(

Yep. Unfortunately the rich get richer

but as a prospect I am most intrigued by him. 

He already displays high level touch to all levels of the field and well as an innate sense in the pocket 

the fact he is 6'6 already is icing on the cake.

somebody will lose a lot of games to grab him 

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

A football thread on “Off the Wall”??  Is this an alternate universe?

I’m getting a really itchy finger, to the best of my recollection I have never moved a thread from off the wall.  Usually, OTW is the convenient dumping ground for the misfit threads that just don’t quite belong somewhere else.  To quote a great “To move or not to move, that is the question.”

29 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

I’m getting a really itchy finger, to the best of my recollection I have never moved a thread from off the wall.  Usually, OTW is the convenient dumping ground for the misfit threads that just don’t quite belong somewhere else.  To quote a great “To move or not to move, that is the question.”

Don't do it mannnnn....put the mouse down and walk away.

17 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

When HELL Freezes Over  .  .  .          It’s happened!

It WOULD be hell to have that kid as a QB...he doesn't have the ideal height. We need a QB who is 5'11" - 6'1" (Drew Breese or Russ Wilson size).

Guarantee this QB will be operating a man-made waterway for inner tubers in Topeka KS within 8 years.

Image result for water tube slide worker

14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I will be lucky enough to watch him play in the US Army All American Bowl.

He is already 6'6 with a laser quick release and the best pure passer I have ever seen from a 18 year old kid

kid had over 40 TDs and only 5 picks as a SOPHOMORE in 4A Georgia ball

Followed it up with 50TDs tossed and another 40+

My number 1 recruit in the country and a commit to the clemson tigers

Look for Trevor Lawrence to take the college football world by storm and become a superstar and probable top overall choice in 3 years 

the most complete QB I have ever seen at his age and it really isn't close. I gave him a 5* ranking after his Freshman year

If I had to describe him in one word- Cerebral 

If I had to describe his arm in one word- Electric 

This kid screams can't miss prospect 

IDK, a remember living in a can't miss HS QB's area. He went undefeated in high  school. A typical Friday night game were blowouts. 40-6 type matchups. Read the boxscore every Saturday morning. He went on too the NFL. His name is Trent Edwrds. So these stories carry a little less weight these days at least for me. Wish the kid luck though. 

37 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

IDK, a remember living in a can't miss HS QB's area. He went undefeated in high  school. A typical Friday night game were blowouts. 40-6 type matchups. Read the boxscore every Saturday morning. He went on too the NFL. His name is Trent Edwrds. So these stories carry a little less weight these days at least for me. Wish the kid luck though. 

Trent Edwards was a terrific HS prospect. A 5* recruit

but he was not the number one overall recruit in the country.

Trevor Lawrence right now is in Jadeveon Clowney, Myles Garrett territory ... people are talking about him as a generational QB who will be 3 and done and the first overall pick 

maybe he doesn't pan out but I wish him success 

3 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

I thought I put it in college football

i guess I miss placed it 

Edited by Buffalo716

Just now, row_33 said:

What was so evil and rotten and horrible about the career of Trent Edwards?

Right 

at the end of the day he was a 5* recruit. Got a free ride to Stanford

was a 3rd round draft pick and played in the NFL

maybe he didn't become a great NFL QB but he made it

17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

What was so evil and rotten and horrible about the career of Trent Edwards?

He had a few years in the pros, I guess it was a huge failure he wasn’t Dan Marino?

Bills fans are just salty because he played for us and, well, played like a middling draft choice.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.