Three weakest links

Misterbluesky

Jones at flanker,mills at rt,milano at left side lb.mention to ducasse as well.this will be 8-8.

Milano gets sucked in the middle far to much..his interceptions were great..one for a TD..but no way does he have the upper body strength to fight off a running bull lineman.

i was thinking..offense..defense and special teams :unsure:    (kidding) i stil think we need an upgrade at wr.   qb   someone to bolster the Dline...we cant get to the qb for sheeit.   

i would have been ok with bringing in goropolo.   I think he is quite a bit better than peterman and for what he cost..its a better bargain than a crapshoot rookie.   

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

Jones at flanker,mills at rt,milano at left side lb.mention to ducasse as well.this will be 8-8.

Milano gets sucked in the middle far to much..his interceptions were great..one for a TD..but no way does he have the upper body strength to fight off a running bull lineman.

Milano is not one of the weakest links.  He obviously can be upgraded but Alexander is absolute trash as a linebacker.  Anytime he's asked to cover...help us.  Alexander has no idea what he's doing on passing plays, none.  Milano has given them a spark on some plays and hopefully will continue to improve moving forward.  Just a week ago he had double digit tackles...he's still a rookie, let him develop. 

Certainly the offensive line has some major holes.  

If defensive tackle is not one of the weakest links...we won't agree on much.  They've been below average at best over the last several weeks.  No pass rush from that spot.  No run stuffing from that spot.

33 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Jerry just has a one dimensional pass rush style. He's fast but he always take a deep wide route to the qb easily allowing the tackle to push him even deeper.

ANd it is tough on Jerry when there is NO pass rush from the other side or from the interior of the line.