Carolina Panthers will be sold after season

SDS

Michael Jordan would make some sense.  I know he hasn't been very successful as an NBA owner, but I have no doubt the NFL would love to have him.  Not sure if his interest is real (or just assumed), but it would be a huge get for the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Michael Jordan would make some sense.  I know he hasn't been very successful as an NBA owner, but I have no doubt the NFL would love to have him.  Not sure if his interest is real (or just assumed), but it would be a huge get for the NFL.

He wouldn't be to partnering with some serious cash and only be a minority owner; which is an issue because he will want to be part of the face of the franchise. He could do it if the group was right, there are a ton of rumors on who the group could be - Oprah, Curry, others.

Most here believe it'll be an out of towner and the team will be moved.  I could only hope that to be true.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

He wouldn't be to partnering with some serious cash and only be a minority owner; which is an issue because he will want to be part of the face of the franchise. He could do it if the group was right, there are a ton of rumors on who the group could be - Oprah, Curry, others.

Most here believe it'll be an out of towner and the team will be moved.  I could only hope that to be true.

The NFL seems like they want 6 teams in California so it might be true.

• Like (+1) 1