Carolina Panthers will be sold after season

SDS

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

What did he do?

5 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

True. But can someone please press allegations Against Bob Kraft and Jerry Jones? 

Remember this three years ago? 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2721817/Married-Dallas-Cowboys-owner-Jerry-Jones-insists-photos-showing-strippers-five-years-ago-misrepresented-breaks-silence-scandal.html

20 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s not the type of person that should own an NFL team. It’s Donald Sterlingish. It’s tough in this climate to be in his situation.

quoting you instead of texting it sepaately

early reports just based on the panthers site is going back to a michael jordan friendship with many other celebs, including Oprah... bwahaha.

i would be amazed if this was a single buyer.  the team is worth a lot.  it'll be a buying team.

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Isn't the !@#$ed up thing how he has likely behaved? 

no, not at all, because we don't know what exactly he did because he hasn't been able to defend himself.

tl,dr: duke lacrosse.

About ten years ago, Richardson did a press conference.  He NEVER does them. 

It may have been when Fox was let go or maybe when he fired his kids, I don’t recall.

A local female TV/ Radio personality ( I think it was Kelli Bartik)was in the front row.

Richardson started flirting with her and complimenting her as he called on her. At the time it felt creepy and I’m a guy. 

I told my wife about four hours ago that Richardson could lose the team because of this.

Immediate reactions:

Panthers stadium is 20+ years old.

JR is using this as an excuse to get out. He’s literally living on borrowed time with someone else’s heart and he doesn’t need the hassle.

Cams in his prime and they are SB contenders this year with a solid coaching staff. He did bring his comforter Hurney back after letting Gettlemen get the team back on track cap- wise. It all adds up.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

8 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

i would be amazed if this was a single buyer.  the team is worth a lot.  it'll be a buying team.

no, not at all, because we don't know what exactly he did because he hasn't been able to defend himself.

Duke lacrosse went to court.

It's reported that this guy has settled multiple times, and is now selling the team.

He has a history he doesn't want to come out. The story reeks of he knows he's in the wrong and doesn't want the public shame that will come with it.

The duke lacrosse comparison is a horrible one.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

10 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

early reports just based on the panthers site is going back to a michael jordan friendship with many other celebs, including Oprah... bwahaha.

A Jordan/Oprah tandem makes sense and is probably good for Carolina. I wonder if Steph Curry will get in as a minority owner? He’s a Carolina guy through and through and now has a decent net worth.

22 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You may not know, doesn't mean others don't. Again, you don't know that he hasn't been able to defend himself. Maybe he confessed and said I'm outta here.