1 minute ago, BillsMedia said:

"Titans lose!

Bills are now in playoffs if they win out or Bills beat MIA and either

- Ravens lose once or

- Titans win week 16 and lose to JAX week 17

or - Titans lose week 17 and Chargers don't finish at 9-7"

Is this 100%? 

20 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Wtf happened in the Pats game? I was checking my phone for the score and saw Pittsburgh had just scored making it 30-27. Left for a few minutes and come back to see the Pats win and the TD was an INT?

As usual the NFL found a way to steal a victory 

The ground caused the ball to move 

incomplete pass

1 hour ago, mannc said:

SF has to be feeling really good about getting him for a 2nd round Pick.

Jimmy G. has just guaranteed himself a Kirk Cousins situation.  He'll get paid, but the Niners do have some leverage with the franchise tag. It turns out he wasn't just a Pats system guy after all.

EDIT: and I have to assume the "Shanahan will sign Cousins" thing is probably over too. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Jimmy G. has just guaranteed himself a Kirk Cousins situation.  He'll get paid, but the Niners do have some leverage with the franchise tag. It turns out he wasn't just a Pats system guy after all.

EDIT: and I have to assume the "Shanahan will sign Cousins" thing is probably over too. 

JG will get paid. I wouldn't assume anything when it comes to Shanahan. This is a guy who refused to run the ball when up by 4 TDs in a Super Bowl with Brady on the opposite sideline. Guys ego is massive, and he probably thinks he can make the offense even better with Cousins. JG could be tagged / traded. 

37 minutes ago, stuvian said:

I have come to the conclusion that Raiders owner Mark Davis is not a human being. He is a result of crossbreeding between Jabba the Hut and Spongebob Squarepants.

He could be the father of the kid in this classic meme.

mountaindew.thumb.jpg.05ec3b36546497099f1a66d5249110d9.jpg