Week 15- Around the NFL

BuffaloBill

Would like to see Pitt win over our friends the pats. But the NFL in it's infinite wisdom from two weeks ago affected all of their catch terms and concerns. Player safety , level playing field, tarnish the shield, competitive balance . In letting Gronk off easy and then the injury to Shazier NE has a decided advantage. Now the league certainly could not have fore seen the injury. But in the name of ratings (money ) the decision to suspend for one game only, has come to benefit the chance of home-field throughout playoffs to NE.

Rant over :)

8 minutes ago, rochester rob said:

Would like to see Pitt win over our friends the pats. But the NFL in it's infinite wisdom from two weeks ago affected all of their catch terms and concerns. Player safety , level playing field, tarnish the shield, competitive balance . In letting Gronk off easy and then the injury to Shazier NE has a decided advantage. Now the league certainly could not have fore seen the injury. But in the name of ratings (money ) the decision to suspend for one game only, has come to benefit the chance of home-field throughout playoffs to NE.

Rant over :)

This is mostly correct. I knew that the NFL would not suspend Gronkowski for the Steelers game. Suspending Smith Schuster one game for an illegal block during a live play and giving RG an equivalent one game suspension is a complete joke. The effect on the team cannot be considered. Gronkowskis cheap shot called for a more harsh punishment. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Putin said:

I could NEVER EVER hope for a patriots* win

even if it would help the Bills , I don’t think I could force my self to watch brady complete a pass for a TD and be happy , every time I see brady* drop back the ONLY thing I hoping for is him getting killed , 

That mean your hate for NE is stronger than your fandom for the Bills ...... I would root for ANY team if it meant the Bills make the playoffs.....

For today however, I don't think the result of NE vs Pitt changes things for us...so...Go Steelers !!

Edited by Iron Maiden

20 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

That mean your hate for NE is stronger than your fandom for the Bills ...... I would root for ANY team if it meant the Bills make the playoffs.....

For today however, I don't think the result of NE vs Pitt changes things for us...so...Go Steelers !!

First of course we need to beat the fish today if we do ? ,  then Yes today’s  NE vs Pitt result could change things for us it’s a long shot , but if Pittsburg wins today and your boy brady gets killed  ( may he RIP ) who knows maybe we win the division ? 

And by the way your wrong !!! My hate for brady/Patriots* is on par for my fandom/love for the Bills ,  and just so you know  I would  (cut / chew  off )  my own finger just to see my Bills win a  SB !!!! 

34 minutes ago, Putin said:

First of course we need to beat the fish today if we do ? ,  then Yes today’s  NE vs Pitt result could change things for us it’s a long shot , but if Pittsburg wins today and your boy brady gets killed  ( may he RIP ) who knows maybe we win the division ? 

And by the way your wrong !!! My hate for brady/Patriots* is on par for my fandom/love for the Bills ,  and just so you know  I would  (cut / chew  off )  my own finger just to see my Bills win a  SB !!!! 

Just because I think Brady is the GOAT doesn't make him " my boy "....and thinking we have a shot at winning the division is flat out crazy...The above is not true if your read your previous post.....my point was more about you saying you wouldn't root for NE in any scenario....that's where we diverge...if it helps the Bills, then I'd root for any team....including the Cowboys, Steelers,  Jets, Fish and NE....

3 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Just because I think Brady is the GOAT doesn't make him " my boy "....and thinking we have a shot at winning the division is flat out crazy...The above is not true if your read your previous post.....my point was more about you saying you wouldn't root for NE in any scenario....that's where we diverge...if it helps the Bills, then I'd root for any team....including the Cowboys, Steelers,  Jets, Fish and NE....

Good for you ?

6 minutes ago, Big C said:

With a Steelers win, the Patriots fall to 3rd place. Good for the Jags to have plenty to play for in week 17.

Steelers win. Thats going to be one pissed Pats team. Cant see Bills having a chance in N.E. ifvthat happens