Week 15- Around the NFL

BuffaloBill

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

49ers over Titans :beer:

Cowboys over Raiders :thumbsup:

Browns over Ravens :unsure:

I don't like a lot on the board today, so did a small baby parlay of Texans and Browns straight up at 19-1.

Two bets I would make with my head but heart will not allow

Titans + 1 1/2. Money line not worth giving up the points

Dolphins +150 on the moneyline. Thats a juicy number for a 3 point dog.

15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I don’t wish injury on anyone....BUT if there’s any possible way Brady’s achilles could stretch and tear just a little bit more I wouldn’t be upset. 

Browns - would love to see them win their first game. 

This I believe has a good chance to happen. Ravens coming off that big game with the Steelers and Browns a hair away from getting their 1st win last week. I think the Browns could actually come away with their 1st win at home today against the Ravens. Should be an interesting day.

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

In the thread from last nights KC-Chargers game, fellas are saying we actually need to root for the Titans now? Any one make sense of that? I hope it is true, as I will bet that puppy right now, just seems crazy to me.

I agree. I’m utterly confused (more so than normal)

26 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

In the thread from last nights KC-Chargers game, fellas are saying we actually need to root for the Titans now? Any one make sense of that? I hope it is true, as I will bet that puppy right now, just seems crazy to me.

Titans need to lose 2 of 3 and one of those losses MUST be to the Jags 

39 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Am I bad for hoping the Patriots win today?

I do NOT want the Bills facing a New England team next werk that’s even more motivated than usual

I could NEVER EVER hope for a patriots* win

even if it would help the Bills , I don’t think I could force my self to watch brady complete a pass for a TD and be happy , every time I see brady* drop back the ONLY thing I hoping for is him getting killed , 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Was it DD? 

So many in the know yet it’s hard to tell with any real certainty.   

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Am I bad for hoping the Patriots win today?

I do NOT want the Bills facing a New England team next werk that’s even more motivated than usual

Yes. A Bills fan should never root for New England. That stuff is overrated anyway. Besides, every Pats loss reduces their chance of making the Super Bowl. That is to the benefit of Bills fans AND all football fans in general. ( except maybe those in the Boston area). 

Hoping for a Steelers win, but not expecting it.  Pitt's record vs NE is abysmal; they don't go away from zone coverage and cannot get pressure on Brady with the front four.

One can only hope they decide to change things up.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Titans need to lose out period. Anyone rooting for a titans win is wrong 

Not exactly... You hope for a Titans win if you think the Chargers win out because you would win a three way tie but lose head to head.