Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloBill

Week 15- Around the NFL

Recommended Posts

Post your thoughts on games around the NFL here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t wish injury on anyone....BUT if there’s any possible way Brady’s achilles could stretch and tear just a little bit more I wouldn’t be upset. 

 

Browns - would love to see them win their first game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

49ers over Titans :beer:

Cowboys over Raiders :thumbsup:

Browns over Ravens :unsure:

I don't like a lot on the board today, so did a small baby parlay of Texans and Browns straight up at 19-1.

 

Two bets I would make with my head but heart will not allow

 

Titans + 1 1/2. Money line not worth giving up the points

 

Dolphins +150 on the moneyline. Thats a juicy number for a 3 point dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I bad for hoping the Patriots win today?

 

I do NOT want the Bills facing a New England team next werk that’s even more motivated than usual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I don’t wish injury on anyone....BUT if there’s any possible way Brady’s achilles could stretch and tear just a little bit more I wouldn’t be upset. 

 

Browns - would love to see them win their first game. 

 

This I believe has a good chance to happen. Ravens coming off that big game with the Steelers and Browns a hair away from getting their 1st win last week. I think the Browns could actually come away with their 1st win at home today against the Ravens. Should be an interesting day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the thread from last nights KC-Chargers game, fellas are saying we actually need to root for the Titans now? Any one make sense of that? I hope it is true, as I will bet that puppy right now, just seems crazy to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

In the thread from last nights KC-Chargers game, fellas are saying we actually need to root for the Titans now? Any one make sense of that? I hope it is true, as I will bet that puppy right now, just seems crazy to me.

I agree. I’m utterly confused (more so than normal)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

In the thread from last nights KC-Chargers game, fellas are saying we actually need to root for the Titans now? Any one make sense of that? I hope it is true, as I will bet that puppy right now, just seems crazy to me.

Titans need to lose 2 of 3 and one of those losses MUST be to the Jags 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Am I bad for hoping the Patriots win today?

 

I do NOT want the Bills facing a New England team next werk that’s even more motivated than usual

I could NEVER EVER hope for a patriots* win

even if it would help the Bills , I don’t think I could force my self to watch brady complete a pass for a TD and be happy , every time I see brady* drop back the ONLY thing I hoping for is him getting killed , 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I agree. I’m utterly confused (more so than normal)

 

Reminds me of this from a few years ago

 

2013-12-26-Playoffs-508x1024.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Titans need to lose out period. Anyone rooting for a titans win is wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

In the thread from last nights KC-Chargers game, fellas are saying we actually need to root for the Titans now? Any one make sense of that? I hope it is true, as I will bet that puppy right now, just seems crazy to me.

Was it DD? 

 

So many in the know yet it’s hard to tell with any real certainty.   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Am I bad for hoping the Patriots win today?

 

I do NOT want the Bills facing a New England team next werk that’s even more motivated than usual

Yes. A Bills fan should never root for New England. That stuff is overrated anyway. Besides, every Pats loss reduces their chance of making the Super Bowl. That is to the benefit of Bills fans AND all football fans in general. ( except maybe those in the Boston area). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping for a Steelers win, but not expecting it.  Pitt's record vs NE is abysmal; they don't go away from zone coverage and cannot get pressure on Brady with the front four.

One can only hope they decide to change things up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Titans need to lose out period. Anyone rooting for a titans win is wrong 

 

Not exactly... You hope for a Titans win if you think the Chargers win out because you would win a three way tie but lose head to head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mtbrown said:

 

Not exactly... You hope for a Titans win if you think the Chargers win out because you would win a three way tie but lose head to head.

 

Hopefully the Chargers lose another game with the Bills at 9-7. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

 

Hopefully the Chargers lose another game with the Bills at 9-7. 

Ideally ya, but it just depends really on what you expect to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would like to see Pitt win over our friends the pats. But the NFL in it's infinite wisdom from two weeks ago affected all of their catch terms and concerns. Player safety , level playing field, tarnish the shield, competitive balance . In letting Gronk off easy and then the injury to Shazier NE has a decided advantage. Now the league certainly could not have fore seen the injury. But in the name of ratings (money ) the decision to suspend for one game only, has come to benefit the chance of home-field throughout playoffs to NE.

Rant over :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rochester rob said:

Would like to see Pitt win over our friends the pats. But the NFL in it's infinite wisdom from two weeks ago affected all of their catch terms and concerns. Player safety , level playing field, tarnish the shield, competitive balance . In letting Gronk off easy and then the injury to Shazier NE has a decided advantage. Now the league certainly could not have fore seen the injury. But in the name of ratings (money ) the decision to suspend for one game only, has come to benefit the chance of home-field throughout playoffs to NE.

Rant over :)

This is mostly correct. I knew that the NFL would not suspend Gronkowski for the Steelers game. Suspending Smith Schuster one game for an illegal block during a live play and giving RG an equivalent one game suspension is a complete joke. The effect on the team cannot be considered. Gronkowskis cheap shot called for a more harsh punishment. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Putin said:

I could NEVER EVER hope for a patriots* win

even if it would help the Bills , I don’t think I could force my self to watch brady complete a pass for a TD and be happy , every time I see brady* drop back the ONLY thing I hoping for is him getting killed , 

 

That mean your hate for NE is stronger than your fandom for the Bills ...... I would root for ANY team if it meant the Bills make the playoffs.....

 

For today however, I don't think the result of NE vs Pitt changes things for us...so...Go Steelers !!

Edited by Iron Maiden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

 

That mean your hate for NE is stronger than your fandom for the Bills ...... I would root for ANY team if it meant the Bills make the playoffs.....

 

For today however, I don't think the result of NE vs Pitt changes things for us...so...Go Steelers !!

First of course we need to beat the fish today if we do 🙏 ,  then Yes today’s  NE vs Pitt result could change things for us it’s a long shot , but if Pittsburg wins today and your boy brady gets killed  ( may he RIP ) who knows maybe we win the division ? 

And by the way your wrong !!! My hate for brady/Patriots* is on par for my fandom/love for the Bills ,  and just so you know  I would  (cut / chew  off )  my own finger just to see my Bills win a  SB !!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Putin said:

First of course we need to beat the fish today if we do 🙏 ,  then Yes today’s  NE vs Pitt result could change things for us it’s a long shot , but if Pittsburg wins today and your boy brady gets killed  ( may he RIP ) who knows maybe we win the division ? 

And by the way your wrong !!! My hate for brady/Patriots* is on par for my fandom/love for the Bills ,  and just so you know  I would  (cut / chew  off )  my own finger just to see my Bills win a  SB !!!! 

 

Just because I think Brady is the GOAT doesn't make him " my boy "....and thinking we have a shot at winning the division is flat out crazy...The above is not true if your read your previous post.....my point was more about you saying you wouldn't root for NE in any scenario....that's where we diverge...if it helps the Bills, then I'd root for any team....including the Cowboys, Steelers,  Jets, Fish and NE....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×