Week 15 - Fins at Bills 2’nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

and again. someone trying to second-guess a decision with ZERO evidence that making the other choice would have produced a different result.

what kind of evidence would you expect?  It was a decision that backfired drastically.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

But no one, NO ONE...not you, me, or the baby Jesus could say whether or not the Bills would have won that game with taylor under center.

No kidding, but how can you defend the move. I would bet the ranch there wouldn't have been 5 first half interceptions with TT.  It was a big decision that was a disaster for that game. No argument.

Just now, Sweats said:

I'm not sure if we won this game or the Fins lost it for us...........especially Cutlers bad plays and decisions.

We won. Be happy.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

No kidding, but how can you defend the move. I would bet the ranch there wouldn't have been 5 first half interceptions with TT.  It was a big decision that was a disaster for that game. No argument.

We won. Be happy.

Because, I, unlike so many around here understand that hindsight is 20/20. In the two games prior to LA, taylor was abysmal.

Not bad. Not mediocre. ABYSMAL.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Because, I, unlike so many around here understand that hindsight is 20/20. In the two games prior to LA, taylor was abysmal.

Well, I , like so many others said it was the wrong decision BEFORE the game. 20/20 foresight on that call.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

Well, I , like so many others said it was the wrong decision BEFORE the game. 20/20 foresight on that call.

:lol:

OK. So I'll chalk you up as another poster who:

1) believes they can see the future

2) thinks they know better than the professionals

10 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

OK. So I'll chalk you up as another poster who:

1) believes they can see the future

2) thinks they know better than the professionals

3) not allowed to have an opinion that's different than yours

14 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

So no problem with the Peterman start? Should he be starting when off of concussion protocol?

3 minutes ago, klos63 said:

right, good move starting Peterman. I admit it was a great move.

And that's really the only decision you and your kind have to hang their hat on at this point. This team is playing meaningful games with two weeks to go under this coach. Sooner or later, you're gonna have to get over it, klos.

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

And that's really the only decision you and your kind have to hang their hat on at this point. This team is playing meaningful games with two weeks to go under this coach. Sooner or later, you're gonna have to get over it, klos.

And they are playing meaningful games in december under this QB as well. Get over it devil.

• Like (+1) 1

• Just Jack locked and unpinned this topic