Kentucky Gregs

Misterbluesky

The last two times we went,including tonight,the food was bad.dehydrated frozen meat or smoked many days before.the French fries were even a mess..more like half pinkie sized fragments from a wholesale place..likely Willowbrook farms.Jambalaya was whacked as well..way over spiced.i doubt they survive since Greg seems like he has either moved back home or sold to wannabes smokers.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Have always wanted to go there, some day I will. 

Actually Can't wait to get back to Charlie the Butcher, I should be their official spokes person.

Hahahahah

you will not be disappointed at the Dinosaur.

top shelf meats, top shelf smoking and food

their ribs , brisket and pulled pork are all to die for 

and they might have the best wings in Buffalo... heard it here first

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, mrags said:

Going to Kentucky Greg’s was your first mistake. 

They haven’t been good in 10 years 

we never had a problem up until last spring..when you don't take notice of a massive hickory and cherry wood mix smell when you pull up..it's time to wonder.

22 hours ago, Sanners said:

It was sold. Terrible now. 

That's what we thought...really to bad.where do you go now?we live in south Cheektowaga..not much BBQ around.

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

we never had a problem up until last spring..when you don't take notice of a massive hickory and cherry wood mix smell when you pull up..it's time to wonder.

That's what we thought...really to bad.where do you go now?we live in south Cheektowaga..not much BBQ around.

Just go to Dinosaur BBQ downtown

35 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

That place is disappointing. Talk about meat tasting like it was smoked days before. Loved the Rochester location, never been to the original. 

The original is definitely my favorite 

but I've never had a problem with the Buffalo location 

On 17/12/2017 at 6:57 PM, mrags said:

Going to Kentucky Greg’s was your first mistake. 

They haven’t been good in 10 years 

Which is when I've been last. Sorry to hear it's gone downhill.

What's the name of the BBQ place on Virginia Place? Is it still open?

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Just go to Dinosaur BBQ downtown

I think the owners kick total ass for investing in the theatre district..we had it once in Rochester..my bride did  not like the chopped  trinity..it didn't bother me much...however I'm a southern part of blood..Alabama/bayou/Mississippi delta type..have family there..so i really look for the vinegar/tomato base.just maybe I hit them up again...I wonder if al-e-oops is still around on Harris hill.I'm thinking my best options come from my backyard??.slow cooking with a canned beer in my hand

Edited by Misterbluesky

43 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I think the owners kick total ass for investing in the theatre district..we had it once in Rochester..my bride did  not like the chopped  trinity..it didn't bother me much...however I'm a southern part of blood..Alabama/bayou/Mississippi delta type..have family there..so i really look for the vinegar/tomato base.just maybe I hit them up again...I wonder if al-e-oops is still around on Harris hill.I'm thinking my best options come from my backyard??.slow cooking with a canned beer in my hand

Boom!

you fixed your own problem!

if you liked al-e-oops they are still there!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, mead107 said:

Never been.  Next year I’m going to make Mrags take me out for Bbq 

Why would you ask me to take you out for BBQ? My ribs are better than anywhere you are going to get from a restaurant. 

Edited by mrags
  • Like (+1) 1